We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and we will provide an exchange or refund - whichever you prefer. Items should be returned with the original packaging, within 30 days. In the case of clothing or other items which have to be tried on for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
UK Returns Procedure
Collect+ makes returning your order EASY and FREE! Drop your order off at your nearest Collect+ shop. There are 4,500 shops, open early 'til late, 7 days a week. Please note this service is only available to UK customers at present.
Simply follow the instructions below to return your item using Collect+
- 1. Email us. to request a returns label
- 2. Print your Collect+ returns label as provided by us and attach to your parcel
- 3. Complete the Collect + Returns Form, print it and enclose it with your parcel
- 4. Drop off your parcel at your nearest Collect+ shop. Click here to find your local shop
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Collect+:
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 60cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 10Kgs
- Returned parcels must have the appropriate Collect+ label attached
- Bikes, frames, wheels and turbo trainers cannot be returned via Collect+
- Parcels that do not adhere to the above four points will be rejected at the Collect+ shop
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know.
Should your order not meet the above criteria please refer to the Returns procedure below.
Non Collect+ Returns Procedure
Return goods via a secure courier. We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number.
- Fill in a Returns Form and include this with the item and package up securely
- Send via a secure courier to the address below and obtain a certificate of postage and a tracking number
If the item(s) you have purchased are unsuitable or no longer required you will be liable for the return postage. Goods can be returned within 30 days of receipt and must be in re-saleable condition and accompanied by a returns form.
To return bikes or bulky items such as child seats or turbo trainers please contact us to arrange a courier collection.
Sigma Sport Ltd
Island Farm Avenue
Should you have any questions please call us on 020 8941 8111 or Email us.