90 Day UK Returns & Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and we will provide a FREE exchange or refund on any item (within the UK), whichever you prefer.
Please insert your proof of purchase into the package and return to us. If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, the quickest and simplest way to do this is to place a new order for the items that you want and to return the other items for a refund. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All goods will be inspected upon return
- Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity - Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons, shorts MUST be tried on with clean underwear
- Goods must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached within 90 days of purchase. Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- Goods returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed may be refused
- Goods returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return/exchange
- All neoprene products (wetsuits etc.) are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on wetsuits damaged in the process of trying on. Please follow the included instructions to prevent this from happening
- We cannot accept out-of-date or opened nutrition
- Do not apply the returns label to the original packaging. Please use a box or parcel bag to package the item rather than applying the label to the item's packaging
- We reserve the right to refuse this free service on a case by case basis
Specialized Saddle 30 Day Guarantee
Specialized offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on Body Geometry Saddles to help you reach the ultimate fit.
- Guarantee valid for in store purchase only
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the saddle to the store
- Make sure you return it with proof of purchase (receipt) and the original packaging (in good condition)
- You will be given a credit towards a new Specialized saddle
UK RETURNS PROCEDURE
You can return your SigmaSport.co.uk order FREE via any Post Office or your local corner shop, petrol station and other convenient locations that offer the CollectPlus service. If you're returning a faulty item, please contact us so we may assist you.
To return your item via one of 10,500 Post Offices please complete our Returns Form, filling in all relevant information, an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Enclose your completed returns form with your parcel. Next, please visit this page to create your free returns label.
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Royal Mail Tracked Returns:
Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 61cm L x 46cm W x 46cm D
Returned parcels must weigh no more than 20kgs
No aerosols or combustible products
Do not affix the Royal Mail returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
To return your item with CollectPlus, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the CollectPlus Returns Form print it and enclose it with your parcel. Include all relevant information, an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return
2. To create your FREE returns label, please click here. If you are returning multiple items it is only necessary to use one label per parcel
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using CollectPlus:
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 50 x 60 x 60cm
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 10Kgs
- Returned parcels must have the appropriate CollectPlus label attached
- Bikes, frames, wheels and turbo trainers cannot be returned via CollectPlus
- No aerosols or combustible products
- Do not affix the Collect+ returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
- Parcels that do not adhere to the above four points will be rejected at the CollectPlus shop
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 48 hours. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know.
Should your order not meet the above criteria please refer to the Returns procedure below.
DIRECT TO US including INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
If you prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so using the address below:
Sigma Sport Ltd
Sandown Industrial Park
Fill in a Returns Form, including all relevant information, and incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Include this form with the item and package up securely.
Please note that in this case we will not refund any postage fees (except if the goods are faulty or if you have received a wrong product). We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number.
To return bikes or bulky items such as wheels or turbo trainers please contact us to arrange a courier collection. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
Are you returning an item from outside of the United Kingdom? If yes, please add this note to the outside of the package in bold and clear writing: "Returned Goods - Failed Sale".
Sigma Sport Ltd
Sandown Industrial Park
Should you have any questions please call us on 020 8614 9777 and choose option 1 or Email us.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 90 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order). See our Consumer Contracts for full details.
Get social with Sigma Sport