Careers at Sigma Sport
This could be your opportunity to work for the UK's leading Road Cycling and Triathlon retailer. We are probably best known for our flagship 9,000 square foot store in Kingston Upon Thames but we also trade internationally from our website.
We are always on the look out for people who are talented and passionate and who share our ambition to continually deliver the highest standard of service to our customers either online, on the telephone or in-store.
If we are not currently recruiting or you don't spot a job that is perfectly suited to you then please still send us your CV and a covering letter telling us what you are looking for and why you would be the perfect candidate. Please send emails to: email@example.com
We don't acknowledge receipt of emails but rest assured we will keep your details on hand should an appropriate opportunity arise.
Reasons to Work for Sigma Sport
- BikeBiz Independent Retailer of the Year 2012
- BikeBiz Best In Store Experience 2014
- Excellent staff discount scheme
- Competitive pay
- Full training and support throughout your career
- A true specialist with over 20 years trading experience
- 220 Triathlon Retailer of the Year 2016 winner
Head Office- Esher, SURREY
We live and breathe road cycling and triathlon and we want our years of experience and knowledge reflected on our website. The ideal candidate will have experience working with various types of content including digital, social and print. You will work within our busy digital content team and be based at our head office in Esher, Surrey. This exciting opportunity is where you can connect your career with your passions.
About the Job
- Work within our team of editors writing unique and engaging content
- Manage a large amount of copy with varying deadlines and publication dates
- The ability to research and test products and produce engaging and informative written content for products on our website, helping the customer make an informed decision
- Collaborate with different departments to develop story ideas and editorial calendars that meet company needs
- Calmly and diligently juggle multiple results-oriented initiatives under tight deadlines
- Attend department meetings as required
- Live and breathe road cycling and a tech junkie
- Excellent editing skills, including a particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with web publishing using a content management system
- Strong ability to work under pressure, work independently, and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Commitment to the organisation’s mission and goals
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Photoshop
- Proficiency in SEO best practices
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
If you would like to be part of a highly successful bicycle business, working in a busy and friendly environment, then please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Operative (full - time)
Head Office- Esher, SURREY
We are looking to recruit a full time Warehouse Operative to work at our warehouse.
About the Job
- Accurate order picking and checking
- Daily booking in of products
- Picking and dispatching of orders
- Assist with stock take
- Booking of couriers
- Unloading/loading of lorries
- Keeping the warehouse area tidy
- Using and navigating our bespoke business system
- Liaising and communicating with members of the organisation at all levels
- Compliance with company Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Making daily deliveries to our 2 stores in a Sprinter van
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
Working hours 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday, with opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com
Get social with Sigma Sport