Keep riding to the top step of the podium with the Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide. Constructed to eliminate chain slips, these chainguides fit a wide range of bikes and are so easy to fit that they don’t require you to take off your crankarms, and can be adjusted with a 4mm hex key.
Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide
Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide
Stop chain slips and keep riding without worry with the Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide. Securing via a wide range of different connectors such as braze-on, high-direct and ISCG 05 mounts, any rider can take advantage of a consistently secure chain, pushing their performance to new levels on the cyclocross course.
Constructed from an impressively durable 6061-T6 stainless steel, the entire systems weigh around 44g, making them a worthwhile addition to your race day bike. Adjustments are easily made with a 4mm hex key, too, and you don’t even need to take your crank arms off to fit them.
- Patent pending infinite chainline adjustment between 45mm and 51mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel
- Infinite vertical adjustment between 34t and 46t for round and oval chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove your crank arms
- Patent pending chainline adjustment system
- Compatible with: designed to fit on any bike with an any of the stated mounting options. Optimised for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings. Fits chainrings 34t-46t
PRODUCT REF: GW-CHAINGUIDE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.