The Wattbike Indoor Trainer offers world-class training in your home with the measurement of over 40 performance parameters that will help you to improve your technique and increase the effectiveness of your training. The Trainer model offers low to medium resistance and is ideal for a wide range of riding abilities.
Wattbike Indoor Trainer
Wattbike Indoor Trainer
One of the most recognisable names in high performance training, the Wattbike Indoor Trainer has become the standard not just for cycling, but also for other power sports like rugby, football and track and field athletes.
The Wattbike took eight years to take shape, alongside the consultation of former head of British Cycling Peter Keen. Now it is used by multiple top cycling federations including Australia, the USA, France and the UCI as well as athletes from other sports including, athletics, rugby, sailing, motor sports and football.
Where the Wattbike separates itself from the competition is in its ability to accurately measure over 40 performance parameters that help to improve technique and power output. The Wattbike offers 2% accuracy throughout the entire range of the wattage, which on this Trainer model is 1-2000 watts. This low to medium level of resistance is perfect for riders of a wide range of abilities or those recovering from injury.
Despite being a static bike, the Wattbike's fit is fully customisable, almost more so than on an actual bike and the real ride feel will quickly have you forgetting that you are not out on the road. The fan resistance is designed to replicate the feel of real riding resistances in a smooth and consistent fashion. Adding to this real feel is the chain and sprocket system that allows you to freewheel.
Various tests can be carried out on the bike to determine training zones using the integrated Wattbike Performance Computer. The Wattbike can connect to a heart rate monitor (sold separately) with ANT+ compatibility for an even deeper level of training accuracy. This also allows you to connect the Wattbike to ANT+ enabled Garmin devices.
The Wattbike Performance Computer is able to display a live Polar graph, which is capable of showing in real time the trajectory of your pedalling stroke. This allows you to improve you technique and efficiency by honing in on dead zones in their pedal stroke.
This computer can connect wirelessly to your Android or iOS device via Bluetooth, allowing you to record and save session data before uploading your ride to Wattbike's Powerhub software for further review.
Wattbike Expert (included) software offers ability to review session data in real time in depth and share your data via social media sites like Strava, Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that orders taken either through the sigmasport.co.uk website or in store are fulfilled by Wattbike and delivery is expected to take 7 to 10 working days.
After your order has been placed our customer service team will contact you to arrange whether you would like the Wattbike to be delivered assembled for an additional £50. The Wattbike is delivered unassembled in-box for a standard delivery.
Wattbike demos are available at our Hampton Wick location. Please contact us for more information.
- Model: Trainer
- Dimensions: Height – Max 130cm (handlebars at full height), Width – 66cm, Length – 125cm
- Weight: 55kg
- Frame: 30kg, 80mm x 40mm, 2.5mm thick zinc shield primed steel frame to provide a strong and stable platform on which to exercise
- Feet: 5cm diameter rubber feet
- Rollers Transportation: rollers fitted with inline skate ball-bearing wheels
- Bottom Bracket: 30mm thick, industrial grade ball bearings
- Cranks: 170mm long, thermatically treated hardened steel
- Saddle: Comfort saddle comes as standard. You can fit your own saddle
- Pedals: Combination pedals are fitted as standard with MTB SPD on one side and Look Keo fitting on the other, the pedals come with an adapter for the use of toe clips. You can fit your own pedals
- Covers: Heavy duty ABS plastic construction
- Chain: Industrial 1/2” x 1/8” steel
- Belt: Automotive industry rubber, kevlar reinforced belt
- Stem and Seatpost: Stems are 45mm square, 3mm thick stainless steel with 1cm incremental height adjustments. Cast stainless steel sliders with 5mm marked increments
- Adjustment Levers: Easy to adjust levers offering height and horizontal adjustment
- Handlebars Height Adjustability: Stainless steel spinning handlebars with vulcanised rubber grip fitted as standard, height range - 55-74cm
- Handlebar fore/aft adjustability: 6cm range
- Saddle Height Adjustability: Saddle height range 59cm-84cm
- Seat Fore/Aft Adjustability: 6cm Range
- Power Range Trainer Model: 0 - >2000W
- Resistance: Dual Resistance, Air Brake and Magnetic Brake
- On board monitor: Wattbike Performance Computer Model B
- Software Compatibility: Wattbike Expert Software, Wattbike Power Cycling Software
- Connectivity: USB Cable, USB Stick (sold separately), ANT/ANT+/Polar/MyZone Heart rate (all sold separately)
PRODUCT REF: WATTBIKE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Wattbike Indoor Trainer
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.