VeloToze Tall shoe covers provide a very close fit that is both waterproof and windproof. A tight seal around the calf area stops any unwanted rain or road spray from seeping into your feet. The close-fitting, simple design also make these shoe covers very aerodynamic. Recommended for race day activity only.
VeloToze Tall Shoe Cover
veloToze Tall Shoe Cover
VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for when the weather takes a turn for the worst. These overshoes are waterproof, windproof and extremely lightweight, they also fit very close around your shoe, making them a very good aerodynamic option.
You may have experienced water coming in through the top of other shoe covers around the ankle area. veloToze are designed to fit very snug, forming a tight seal around the ankle, this makes it very hard for water to penetrate this, usually, vulnerable area.
The material used in the construction of veloToze shoe covers is not only windproof but it is also extremely lightweight and flexible making them easy to stuff into your jersey pockets when they're not needed.
Time Trialists will love the simple and close-fitting design as this will reduce the aerodynamic drag typically produced by footwear, veloToze shoe covers smooth the airflow around your feet providing you with those marginal gains.
Click here to read our full in-depth review of the Velotoze Tall Shoe Cover.
Please note: Due to the shoe cover's lightweight construction we recommend veloToze for high performance, race day activity only. Care must be taken when fitting the shoe covers, shoe buckles can damage the latex.
How do I put them on?
- Put on sock
- Place foot through ankle hole, then large cleat hole to pull on shoe cover
- Then put on shoe. Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe
- Pull cover over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
- Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary
- To remove, follow instructions in reverse order. To make it easier to put them on the next time, add baby powder to inside of shoe covers after wearing
Tips and Care Instructions:
- If wearing legwarmers or tall socks, ensure top of shoe covers are directly against the skin. If socks or legwarmers are between top of shoe cover and skin, water may enter the shoe cover
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in a washing machine
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- Avoid contact with sharp objects, such as shoe buckles
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Due to the shoe cover's lightweight construction we recommend veloToze for high performance, race day activity only
- Care must be taken when fitting the shoe covers, shoe buckles can damage the latex
- Recommended for race day activity only
PRODUCT REF: VELOTOZETALL
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
VeloToze Tall Shoe Cover
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.