With a fully integrated cockpit and Trek's KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube modelling; the Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Triathlon Bike 2017 is designed to provide you with a dominating aerodynamic advantage. On top of this wind-cheating frameset comes the smooth shifting of SRAM's Force 22 11-speed groupset and the lasting comfort of Bontrager's RXL Hilo Saddle.
Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Triathlon Bike 2017
Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Triathlon Bike 2017
Beat the wind and dominate your competition with the Trek Speed Concept Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Triathlon Bike 2017. Complete with several upgrades over the Speed Concept 7.0 model, this bike utilises years of wind tunnel and real-world testing to provide you with an aerodynamic advantage out on the road.
The incredibly fast frame is formed with a Kammtail Virtual Foil (KVF) design, which is the most aerodynamic tube shape ever designed for a bicycle. Trek have made KVF even more aerodynamic by reducing the frontal area of the bike and reducing drag at all yaw angles.
In addition to the KVF modelled frame, Trek also integrate the Speed Fin underneath the bottom bracket. This fin works with the integrated rear brake to enhance rear wheel braking and stability while also acting as a rear-wheel fairing for greater aerodynamic performance.
SRAM's Force 22 groupset provides a benchmark in exemplary mechanical gearing with smooth and reliable shifting while the Quarq semi-compact crankset provides a gear ratio that will allow you to power over hilly courses while still maintaining a high-speed on the flat.
Bontrager's Integrated Speed Limit brakes not only enhance the aerodynamic performance of the bike, they also combine with the Bontrager Tubeless Ready wheelset to provide confidence-inspiring braking performance in both the wet and the dry.
One area that is often overlooked with triathlon and time trial bikes is comfort, but not with the Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Triathlon Bike 2017. Bontrager's RXL Hilo saddle with hollow titanium rails alleviates pressure build up and numbness while also supporting your sit bones through the entire circumference of the pedal stroke.
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Integrated storage (available separately) actually makes you and your bike faster
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- You'll feel the difference: nothing rides like a Trek
Upgrades from the Speed Concept 7.0:
- Fully integrated cockpit
- Full SRAM Force 22 drivetrain
- Bontrager Race Tubeless Ready wheelset
- Bontrager R3 tyres w/120tpi casing
- Bontrager RXL Hilo saddle w/hollow Ti rails
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90 w/Speed Fin, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 and SC Speed Box compatible
- FORK: TrekSC KVF carbon, integrated brake and stem, UCI legal
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Speed Concept KVF aero bar, carbon, direct mount, UCI legal
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes, Bontrager Race Lite aero levers
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes, Bontrager Race Lite aero levers
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force 22
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 22, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 22, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM 1190 R2C, bar end, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM FORCE 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Quarq Power Ready, 52/36 (semi-compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 700x23c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 700x23c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Hilo RXL, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, Alloy, +/-20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17SPEEDCONCEPT7.5
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.