The Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017 offers time trial and triathlon performance thanks to the ultra-fast KVF aerodynamic frame design and tri-specific Speed Geometry. Coupled with this fast frame are a selection of reliable and performance-orientated components like Shimano's 105 groupset, Bontrager Integrated brakes and Bontrager Tubeless Ready Wheels.
Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017
Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017
Make speed your weapon with the Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017. Designed for drag-defying performance, this bike offers total aerodynamic integration and an incredible fit thanks to Trek's tri-specific Speed Geometry.
The incredibly fast frame is formed with a Kammtail Virtual Foil (KVF) design, which is the most aerodynamic tube shape ever designed for a bicycle. Trek have made KVF even more aerodynamic by reducing the frontal area of the bike and reducing drag at all yaw angles.
In addition to the KVF modelled frame, Trek also integrated the Speed Fin underneath the bottom bracket. This fin works with the integrated rear brake to enhance rear wheel braking and stability while also acting as a rear-wheel fairing for greater aerodynamic performance.
In combination with this ultra-fast frameset, Trek has utilised reliable and race-ready components to ensure the Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Triathlon Bike 2017 is ready to compete. Shimano's 11-speed 105 groupset provides reliable and smooth gearing. This combines with a compact chainset to ensure you have the gearing to put the power down over both hilly courses and on the flat.
Bontrager's Integrated Speed Limit brakes not only enhance the aerodynamic performance of the bike, they also combine with the Bontrager Tubeless Ready wheelset to provide confidence-inspired braking performance in both the wet and the dry.
While speed is of the utmost importance for a triathlon bike, comfort plays a massive roll too. The Vision AeroMax Tri saddle and Bontrager Race Bullhorn handlebars with Race Lite Aero Clip-On bars provide comfortable and supportive contact points with the bike. The AeroMax Tri saddle is designed to alleviate frontal pressure and contour to the shape of your sit bones while you are in the aero tuck position, making sure the threat of numbness is alleviated over long rides.
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Integrated storage (available separately) actually makes you and your bike faster
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- You'll feel the difference: nothing rides like a Trek
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90 w/Speed Fin, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 and SC Speed Box compatible
- FORK: Trek SC KVF carbon, integrated brake and stem, UCI legal
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race Bullhorn w/Race Lite clip-on
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes, Bontrager Race Lite aero levers
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes, Bontrager Race Lite aero levers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, bar-end control
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, bar-end control, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS500, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x23c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x23c
- SADDLE: Vision AeroMax Tri
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, Alloy, +/-20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17SPEEDCONCEPT7.0SL
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.