Pushing efficiency, smoothness, comfort and power transfer to the next level, the Trek Silque SLR 6 Womens Road Bike 2017 is the pinnacle of affordable performance in the world of road cycling. Combining a 600 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork that remains stiff, whilst also being lightweight, alongside IsoSpeed technology that enhances comfort, this bike is ideal for any Woman looking for an advantage like no other.
Trek Silque SLR 6 Womens Road Bike 2017
Trek Silque SLR 6 Womens Road Bike 2017
The Trek Silque SLR 6 Womens Road Bike 2017 has a full-carbon 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both front and rear IsoSpeed technology and Women’s Specific Design (WSD), plus a specific full-carbon fork that absorbs road vibrations for a more comfortable ride, making it a true pedigree in the world of road cycling.
Alongside these performance driving features, the frame is constructed with Trek’s incredible ‘power transfer construction’ that enhances efficiency and the IsoSpeed decoupler increases the comfort over rough ground without losing any power.
Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed commands the reliable and fast shifting performance on the Silque SLR 6, offering an abundant range of gearing that’ll allow you to conquer testing climbs and leave the pack behind. Internal routing improves the durability of the cabling by protecting it from any external knocks or adverse weather.
The finishing of the Silque SLR 6 isn’t something to ignore, either, with a range of components set to improve both your comfort and ride experience. The Bontrager Ajna Elite saddle with Titanium rails compliments the rear IsoSpeed technology by further enhancing the suppleness of the rear end, without affecting the efficiency of the frame. The Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatpost enhances the lightweight nature of the rear end, whilst a Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes offers precise and powerful braking in wet weather conditions.
- Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset improves shifting speed and reliability
- The WSD-specific frame is ride-tuned for smoothness and power
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Internal routing and a 3S chain keeper provide flawless shifting
- Weight: 7.54kg (54cm)
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, WSD-tuned Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Silque full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: Not included
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17SILQUESLR6
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.