The combination of a premium 400 Series carbon fibre frameset with Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed gearing makes the Trek Silque S 4 Womens Road Bike 2017 a fantastic option for anything from commuting to racing. Trek's IsoSpeed technology within the frameset helps to aid comfort by increasing compliance around the seatpost and fork.
Trek Silque S 4 Womens Road Bike 2017
Trek Silque S 4 Womens Road Bike 2017
Comfort, durability and a lightweight frameset are a compelling package at this price point and that is exactly what the Trek Silque S 4 Womens Road Bike 2017 offers. Constructed from 400 Series OCLV carbon, this bike's frameset is stiff, light and durable with a women's specific geometry that aids comfort.
Trek's Decoupler technology features at both the front and the rear of the frame. At the rear, the fully customisable IsoSpeed decoupler allows for adjustable vertical compliance so you can dial in the comfort to suit the road conditions. The decoupler separates the seat tube from the stays to allow for micro rotations that act to smooth out your ride. On the fork, IsoSpeed technology increase compliance to boost ride smoothness and balance while also reducing the vibration that you feel through the handlebars.
Shimano provides the gearing and braking in the form of their high-performing and super-durable Tiagra 10-speed groupset. The 11-32 cassette and compact chainset ensure you have a wide range of gears that is well suited to powering up tough climbs with ease.
Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels keep you rolling rapidly while the alloy braking surface is designed to provide strong stopping power in both the wet and the dry. These wheels combine with Bontrager's R1 Hard-Case Lite tyres for optimal grip and puncture protection.
- The IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer the roughest roads
- The WSD-specific frame is ride-tuned for smoothness and power
- Trek's OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Internal routing and a 3S chain keeper provide flawless shifting
- Weight: 8.74kg (54cm)
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 400 Series OCLV Carbon, WSD-tuned IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap compatible
- FORK: Trek carbon road, carbon E2 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 5700
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed 11-32
- CHAIN: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17SILQUES4
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.