Everything about the Trek Madone 9 Project One Team Dura-Ace Di2 H2 56cm Custom Road Bike is optimised to keep you more efficient than ever over long distance rides. A low weight, high-rigidity 600 Series OCLV Carbon fibre frame, connected with Bontrager Aeolus 5 wheels and a Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 groupset make for the absolute pinnacle in performance and reliability.
Trek Sigma Sport Exclusive Madone 9 Project One Team H2 56cm Road Bike
Trek Sigma Sport Exclusive Madone 9 Project One Team H2 56cm Road Bike
Built from the ground up with the Trek Madone 9 RSL Frameset 2017, we laced this build with the best of the best, ensuring every component was matched to perfection for the ultimate in performance and style. Because of this, we think this Trek Madone 9 Project One Team Dura-Ace Di2 H2 56cm Custom Road Bike is a thing of beauty, especially with its stunning Trek-Segafredo colourway.
Not just optimised in terms of components, but Trek have used their renowned research and development facilities to ensure every tube of the 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame cuts through the wind like a hot knife through butter. The KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shaping cuts wind drag down to an absolute minimum, whilst invisible cable routing further enhance efficiency over long distances. The KVF full carbon fork with carbon dropouts takes the same approach, ensuring that not one area of the bike is slowing you down.
Bontrager’s one piece, XXX Integrated handlebar and stem system gives another aerodynamic advantage to the Madone 9. The one-piece construction cuts down on weight by doing away with any unnecessary bolts or joints, meaning this handlebar system was designed exactly for this bike. You won’t find a faster front end.
Madone’s aero, integrated brakes are also a thing of beauty, using a flap-like design which turns when the handlebar is turned. Protecting the brake callipers from the wind, the Madone shaves time off on those long, hard-fought rides into the wind.
Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 has also been used for its reliability and lightning quick, precise shifting. This groupset is fully adjustable, allowing you to get the most out of your rides and dialing in your preferences, whilst the wide cassette range is ideal for powering along the flats and up the rolling climbs you face on the weekend.
Bontrager’s Aeolus 5 wheels were an obvious choice for the Madone 9 Project One Team, and thanks to their rigid, solid construction, you can sprint out the saddle and spin up the climbs with greater efficiency. Connected via Bontrager’s renowned R4 320 Hard-Case Lite tyres, and you’ll be descending in confidence, taking corners at higher speeds with unparalleled levels of grip - without affecting your rolling speed.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame is incredibly lightweight and optimised to slice through the wind, making you faster and more efficient
- Madone KVF full carbon front fork with integrated brakes keeps wind resistance low
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 groupset allows for fast, reliable shifting, as and when you need to
- Bontrager Aeolus 5 wheelset remains rigid and provides a smooth, fast-rolling platform to lay down power
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, 56cm H2
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- HEADSET: Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager XXX Integrated handlebar and stem
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager XXX Integrated handlebar and stem
- TAPE: Bontrager Gel Cork handlebar tape, white
- BRAKESET: Madone aero, integrated
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 STI levers
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 front derailleur
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed rear derailleur
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 STI levers
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-25 cassette
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace HG-901 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 5 TLR front clincher wheel
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 5 TLR rear clincher wheel
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R4 320 Hard-Case Lite, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R4 320 Hard-Case Lite, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, Black
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
PRODUCT REF: MADONE9-TEAM-9070-CUSTOM
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.