The Trek Madone Race Shop Limited H1 Road Bike 2017 is possibly the most high-performing bike on the entire market, providing a strong, lightweight and durable base in the 700 Series OCLV Carbon Fibre frame, incredible compliance and comfort with the IsoSpeed decoupler and Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di2 9070 groupset offer unparalleled levels of reliability and shifting prowess.
Trek Madone Race Shop Limited H1 Road Bike 2017
Trek Madone Race Shop Limited H1 Road Bike 2017
Featuring Trek’s most aggressive position on the bike and using their highest grade carbon fibre, the Trek Madone Race Shop Limited H1 Road Bike 2017 is a pure pedigree in the world of bike racing. Everything about this ride has been addressed to make it the most efficient, high-performing and comfortable it can possibly be, with features such as Trek’s innovative IsoSpeed decoupler, a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset and a Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready Wheelset that when combined, make for one of the fastest bikes on the market.
Ridden by the Trek-Segafredo team, the Madone RSL’s IsoSpeed decoupler is what sets the bike apart, providing unparalleled vertical compliance and aerodynamics, without skipping out on any efficiency or performance benefits. The frame is constructed with Trek’s renowned 700 Series OCLV Carbon fibre, with the KVF Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape that complement each other perfectly, enhancing strength in the rear end without adding any weight.
The Madone KVF full carbon fork keeps everything stable in the front end, allowing your steering to remain responsive and agile, whilst still giving a suitably strong base for you to lay down the power. The integrated brake and stem module make for a truly high-performing ride, too, whilst the Madone XXX Integrated Bar/Stem reduces any excess material or bolts that would secure the stem.
Using the world’s most highly renowned groupset, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, Trek has been able to enhance efficiency without reducing strength or reliable shifting. The Dura-Ace Di2 9070 groupset provides incredibly fast, split-second shifting that never falters and the wide range of gearing ensures no matter what gradient lies in your way, you’ll conquer it.
The Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless ready wheelset with Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite tyres work together in perfect unison. Not only are they lightweight, but the wheels are the wheels of choice for pro-peloton riders and are versatile enough for sprinting out the saddle and spinning up the climbs.
- All-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance & aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Ride what the pros ride: exclusive Race Shop Limited edition
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- HEADSET: Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Trek Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7 degree, aero top cap pocket, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Trek Madone XXX Integrated Bar/Stem, KVF profile, invisible cable routing, OCLV Carbon, VR-CF
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: Bontrager Supertack tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- REAR BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 53/39 (double)
- WHEELSET: Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite, 220tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17MADONERSLH1
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.