For the ultimate in speed, power, aerodynamics and ride quality, choose the Trek Madone 9.9 C H2 Road Bike 2017. Engineered for unprecedented performance, this bike is constructed from 600 series OCLV for the perfect balance of frame weight and stiffness and the IsoSpeed decoupler increases vertical compliance so you can rider harder and faster, for longer. Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 electronic components perfectly complement the Madone, offering fast, reliable and precise shifting at the touch of a button.
Trek Madone 9.9 C H2 Road Bike 2017
Trek Madone 9.9 C H2 Road Bike 2017
600 series OCLV (Optimum Compaction Low Void-process) is Trek's patented carbon fibre process and has resulted from over 25 years of research and experience. Using the highest quality raw materials, Trek's exacting manufacturing process and weight-saving performance-enhancing technology results in the optimum balance of weight and stiffness, critical to how a bike performs, in terms of efficiency, handling and ride feel. The frames vertical compliance increases rider comfort and weight is minimised by using the exact amount of material required in different areas of the frame - no more, no less.
The IsoSpeed decoupler offers a more forgiving ride with no compromise on pedalling efficiency. The seat tube is able to rotate independently of the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, or 'decouple', further increasing vertical compliance. This technical revolution has come about from research into the performance of a bike over rough roads and how this impacts its rider. Introducing this technology allows the bike to move with the road, dampens vibrations and reduces fatigue whilst still maintaining its efficiency and predictable handling.
The H2 fit is the ideal geometry for most riders, including many professionals, to optimise power and performance. The KVF aerodynamic tube shapes and fork enhance aerodynamics, minimising drag and increasing lateral stiffness for sharp handling.
Electronic Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 components offer the ultimate, top-level performance with precise and reliable shifting at the touch of a button. The Integrated Trek Madone direct-mount brakes integrate seamlessly into the frame for sleek aesthetics and reduced drag.
Internal cable routing, with Vector wings to protect the front cables and front brake caliper, provide sleek and aerodynamic performance. The combination of aero bar and stem has the lowest drag profile ever developed and with the Blendr-compatible stem, you can clip your Garmin or other accessories directly on for a clean look.
The Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready wheelset is aerodynamic and durable and complements the Madone perfectly and the accompanying tyres are a great all-rounder with low rolling resistance and great handling.
- The all-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed decoupling offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics
- A Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting at the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods enhance comfort and control and the Di2 battery is hidden in the frame for a clean fresh look
- The H2 fit is optimal for most riders for power and performance
- The KVF tube shape complements the Madones ultimate integration - a lightweight and super aerodynamic frame to outclass every competitor
- KVF fork with aero legs to minimise drag, and unique carbon dropouts reduce weight and increase lateral stiffness for ultra-precise handling
- The aero bar/stem combination is fully integrated into the frame for the sleekest, lowest drag profile ever developed
- The micro adjust seatmast is light, strong, super aero and easy to use
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- HEADSET: Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Trek Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7 degree, aero top cap pocket, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Trek Madone XXX Integrated Bar/Stem, KVF profile, invisible cable routing, OCLV Carbon, VR-CF
- FRONT BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- REAR BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 STI levers
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite, 220tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite, 220tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
- WEIGHT: 6.87kg (size 56cm)
PRODUCT REF: 17MADONE9.9CH2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.