Comprising of a Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11-speed drivetrain, a super lightweight frame that’s strong and efficient, Trek’s IsoSpeed technology for a more comfortable ride and Vision Metron 40 LTD wheels - and the Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 is perfectly poised for your next high-speed ride. These high-performance components are perfect to be used with Trek’s H2 fit, which offers a more upright position on the bike.
Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Part of Trek's Madone 9 Series range, every component of the Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 has been addressed to provide you with the ultimate in road racing prowess, from the ultra-lightweight frame to a Shimano Ultegra 6870 drivetrain that provides split second shifting and the reliability you need for day-long slogs in the saddle.
Trek’s renowned 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shaping is one of the stiffest carbon layups on the market, producing an incredibly high strength to weight ratio that’s ready to take on anything you throw at it. Madone’s IsoSpeed is what really sets it apart from the competition, though.
The IsoSpeed technology is evident within the rear end and fork of the Madone 9.5 C H2 and as soon as you plant yourself on the saddle, you’ll feel the difference. The rear IsoSpeed decoupler separates the seatmast from the frame, allowing the seatmast to move independently from the rest of the bike, absorbing all the bumps and vibrations the road has to offer.
The rear decoupler is also completely adjustable depending on personal preference and/or what type of ride you’re on. Simply unscrew the lower bottle cage bolt, which determines the compliance of IsoSpeed, and slide the rear of the seatmast up or down. Less compliance is perfect for short, high-intensity efforts in the saddle on smooth roads, whilst more compliance is aimed towards longer rides, such as gran fondos and long days in the saddle.
Used in the fork, IsoSpeed here differs from the system found in the frame. Instead of an IsoSpeed decoupler, the fork has increased vertical compliance to take the brunt of whatever surface you’re riding on.
The Madone 9.5 C H2 Road Bike 2017 has more to it than a frame, and with it being equipped with Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 components, a wheelset fit for a World Tour rider and a saddle that could power a Paris-Roubaix favourite to the podium without affecting his comfort, the Madone is ready for anything you throw its way.
Trek’s decision to use a Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 drivetrain definitely fits the Madone 9.5's high specification. It’s reliability is unparalleled, whilst the shifting is so fast and easy on the hands, you’ll be working your way through the gears with ease. The 11-28 cassette offers a huge range of gearing options, wide enough to power you up the climbs and speed down the descents.
Using Vision Metron 40 LTD wheels, Trek have been able to carry on their theme of keeping things ultralight and ultra-strong. Combining these wheels with Bontrager’s R3 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c clincher tyres produces confidence inspired descending and climbing in every weather situation, pushing grip and cornering to the next level.
Finished with a range of Bontrager, race-specific components such as the Bontrager Montrose Pro saddle with carbon rails, a Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem and Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatpost - the Madone truly is a pedigree race machine. A H2 fit is a more ‘all-round’ geometry to suit every rider that prefers long-distances to sprints.
- The all-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- Ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork are incredibly lightweight and ready to tackle any hills and descents
- The IsoSpeed technology offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics on the market, absorbing road bumps and chatter for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano's Ultegra 6870 11-speed drivetrain is the pinnacle of high-speed, precise and reliable shifting
- Vision Metron 40 LTD wheels are strong enough to sprint out the saddle on, whilst stiff enough to allow for efficient climbing
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- HEADSET: Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Trek Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7 degree, aero top cap pocket, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Trek Madone Integrated Bar/Stem, KVF Profile, invisible cable routing, OCLV Carbon, VR-CF
- FRONT BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- REAR BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6870, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6870, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Metron 40 LTD
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Metron 40 LTD
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, clincher, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, clincher, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17MADONE9.5CH2UDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Madone 9.5 C H2 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.