When you want to get out and explore, the Trek Lexa 2 Women’s Road Bike 2017 is ready. Trek’s 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame is lightweight, strong and dependable for day-long rides, whilst the Shimano Claris 2400 drivetrain provides more than enough gearing for a wide variety of gradients.
Trek Lexa 2 Women's Road Bike 2017
Trek Lexa 2 Women’s Road Bike 2017
The Trek Lexa 2 Women’s Road Bike 2017 is a great starting point if you’re looking to enter the world of road cycling. Trek’s WSD-specific frame, Women’s Specific Design, allows you to remain comfortable on the bike at all times due to the enhanced sizing and fitting that’s specific to the female form. The lightweight and durable 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame construction absorbs the road bumps and vibrations for a much more enjoyable ride.
Trek’s carbon road fork has been incorporated to further lighten the weight of the overall bike, whilst also offering a more stable front end. This fork soaks up any vibrations the road may have to offer, alleviating any numbness you may get in your hands or shoulders.
Seeking adventure on day-long rides in the saddle calls for a wide range of gearing, and that’s exactly what the Shimano Claris drivetrain provides. A range of 16-gears comes from the double front chainring and the 8-speed cassette at the rear - this combination allows you to find your perfect riding style, whether that be sitting back and spinning up testing climbs or getting out the saddle and sprinting up them.
Bontrager T1 tyres and Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy wheels combine to give a stiff and efficient ride. The wheels stay strong and ready for excellent power transfer, without bypassing the low weight you need for a more enjoyable ride, and the T1 tyres are the ideal accompaniment. These tyres are highly-resistant to punctures and command a low rolling resistance, meaning you’ll go faster with less effort and maintain speed for longer.
Finished with Bontrager components, from the Women’s specific Bontrager Ajna Comp Saddle, to the Bontrager Elite stem with computer and light mounts, you’ll be riding comfortably and efficiently for years to come.
- Women’s specific frame for a smoother and more comfortable ride
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Top-level, WSD-specific spec, including a Shimano drivetrain that offers enough gear range for a wide variety of rides
- Trek’s WSD geometry offers a fast and confident ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, mudguard and rack compatible
- FORK: Trek carbon road
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Alloy dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Alloy dual-pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sun Race CSR86, 11-28, 8-speed
- CRANKSET: Vuelta Corsa, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager T1 Clincher, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager T1 Clincher, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17LEXA2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.