Trek Emonda SLR 9 H2 Road Bike 2018
Comprising of a supremely lightweight, high-performance frame that blends Trek's innovation within the pro peloton and unfaltering components that command impressively fast shifting, powerful braking and comfort, the Trek Emonda SLR 9 H2 Road Bike 2018 is the perfect choice for any discerning rider looking to make huge gains on the road.
The frame is constructed from Trek’s renowned OCLV carbon, and uses ride-tuned performance tube optimisation to ensure each and every angle and tube shape is as strong and aerodynamic as physically possible, without affecting the overall rigidity of the bike. Trek’s Emonda full carbon fork and direct mount brakes furthers this technology, allowing the specifically shaped forks to cut through the wind and minimise drag without affecting its responsive handling.
Trek have instilled their confidence in Shimano’s latest addition, Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2, for pure shifting supremacy. This groupset is renowned for its impressive reliability over long distances and its ability to calibrate your derailleurs on the go so you never miss a shift. The 11-28t Dura-Ace cassette is perfect for a bike of this level, too, ensuring you don’t run out of gears heading up testing gradients.
Bontrager Speed Stop Pro front and rear brakes offer predictable braking performance in a wide range of conditions, and ensure you can brake later than ever and make up more time on the descents.
Trek have used their component brand, Bontrager, to command both the wheels and tyres. The Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready Clincher wheels are deep enough to enhance efficiency in windier conditions, but shallow enough to remain responsive for snappy handling. Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite clincher tyres enhance this, offering grip and puncture resistance to keep you riding both more comfortably and without deflation.
- 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork are lightweight and strong
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 drivetrain offers lightning quick shifting
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro brakeset continues braking performance on long descents
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready clincher wheels stay rigid and strong under heavy loads and stop energy loss when sprinting out the saddle
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3 Tubeless Ready, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager XXX full carbon
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 18EMONDASLR9H2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.