The Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016 is fully laden with high-performance components, specifically chosen to enhance your ride and increase speed over longer distances. A super-lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and a Trek Emonda full carbon fork compliment each other beautifully by giving an efficient and responsive base, whilst a Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain offers lightning quick and reliable shifting.
Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016
Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016
The Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016 offers riders a combination of lightweight componentry, and an incredibly stiff frame, to push their performance to the next level. The 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame gives the bike a super responsive feel due to its ultralight nature, whilst also providing a stiff, durable base that soaks up all the roads bumps and vibrations, for a more comfortable ride.
The frame also features Trek’s ride-tuned performance tube optimisation which increases the tubes stiffness by ergonomically shaping the tubes to be the strongest possible, no matter how much power you’re putting through it. Internal cable routing also enhances the components longevity by shielding the cables from the wind, whilst the wide and strong BB90 bottom bracket ensures power transfer is always at its peak.
Using Trek’s Emonda full carbon fork, the Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016 gives a much more comfortable ride by soaking up any road inconsistencies, which also alleviates vibration and numbness through the hands.
Trek have laden this bike with Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed - Shimano’s high performance drivetrain that provides lightning fast, reliable and durable shifting for as long as you’re in the saddle. Ultegra 6800 with an 11-28 cassette provides a vast range of gearing that’s perfect for spinning up climbs or hammering down them.
Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels and Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c clincher tyres excellently compliment each other, offering great grip and stability for a more efficient and faster ride. Confidence inspired descending is also on offer, as the Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount brakes perform as well in the dry as they do on the wet.
Finished with a range of high-performance components such as a Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle with titanium rails for the ultimate in rear end shock absorption, and a Bontrager XXX OCLV Carbon handlebar to maintain a rigid, lightweight and responsive front end, and the Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016 is easily one of the fastest bikes on the market - ready for you to conquer the next climb, road race or even Sunday training loop on.
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive riding feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
Upgrades from Emonda SL 7:
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Émonda full carbon fork w/asymmetric steerer
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheelset
- Bontrager XXX carbon handlebar
- Bontrager Paradigm Elite saddle
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts
- HEADSET: Cane Creek IS-2, integrated, sealed cartridge bearings, carbon, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, VR-C, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, clincher, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, clincher, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 16CLEAREMONDASLR6H2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2016
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.