The Trek Emonda SL 6 Road Bike 2017 is the next step up from the SL 5 in the Emonda SL range. Featuring the same ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork that’s not just strong, but durable and lightweight, the bike is incredibly capable of providing you with an enthralling ride. Shimano Ultegra 6800 is the key upgrade, providing split second shifting and confidence inspiring braking on the descents.
Trek Emonda SL 6 Road Bike 2017
Trek Emonda SL 6 Road Bike 2017
Forming part of the Trek Emonda SL range, the Emonda SL 6 Road Bike 2017 holds some impressive features. Featuring the same carbon fibre frame, fork and wheelset as the SL 5, the inclusion of a Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset is the major upgrade, due to its incredible shifting speed and reliability.
Trek’s 500 Series OCLV Carbon is one of Trek’s lightest carbon options, providing a strong, stable and incredibly light base for all your two wheeled adventures. Ride Tuned Performance Tube Optimisation is behind the frame's stiffness, even when sprinting out the saddle, but Trek have managed to incorporate a whole new level of comfort into their Emonda SL 6 through ample vertical compliance which soaks up road chatter and inconsistencies - all without affecting efficiency.
A Trek Emonda full carbon fork accentuates these features, pushing comfort and performance while still absorbing vibrations from the road surface. This lowers the risk of hand numbness for a more enjoyable ride.
Shimano Ultegra 6800 has been used throughout the Emonda SL 6 and has been chosen for its well-known reliability and high-performance. Throughout the cycling industry, Shimano Ultegra 6800 has gained a reputation for quick shifting with little pressure or hassle, and it delivers on this bike. The wide range of gearing offers the versatility of spinning up climbs or attacking on the flats, whilst the Ultegra 6800 braking ensures confident descending.
Increasing this grip and confidence are the Bontrager Race Tubeless Ready wheels and Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite tyres. When combined, these two components provide unparalleled levels of grip and power transfer, without affecting rolling resistance.
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Elite VR-C, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Race Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Race Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17EMONDASL6
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Emonda SL 6 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.