The Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2018 is the answer to all your climbing problems, giving a low weight yet highly-rigid base for you to fire up those harsh gradients and descend in supreme confidence. The Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon combines with Shimano UItegra 6800, 11-speed gearing and Bontrager Speed Stop brakes for a bike that is more affordable and performance oriented than many others on the market today.
Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2018
Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2018
Affording the discerning cyclist with a strong, lightweight basis on which to lay down their power and test their performance, the Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road bike 2018 utilises a wide range of top of the line components, technology and construction techniques to keep them riding harder and further than ever before.
The frame is constructed from Trek’s Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon that’s supremely low in weight yet high in strength for the ultimate in performance, whilst its ride-tuned performance tube optimisation ensures each and every aspect of the frame is as aerodynamic as the next. Internal cable routing improves durability of the components, and the full carbon, Emonda specific front fork absorbs the chatter of the road for comfort otherwise unseen in other price-related bikes.
Bontrager’s Speed Stop brakes are a worthy edition thanks to their reliability and predictability in both wet weather and the scorching heat. They work efficiently to scrub speed and stay low in temperature for all-day riding with full confidence in your components.
Shimano’s Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain is integrated to improve shifting performance, allowing you to spin up hills easier than ever and select the right gear at the push of a lever. The 11-28t cassette increases versatility and ensures you that when you’re sprinting along the flats or climbing up the steepest of gradients, you have the right amount of gears to do the job.
Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 clincher wheels are another brilliant addition to a bike of this nature, giving the control and aerodynamic capability you need to surge along with impressive efficiency. They stay rigid when you’re laying down the power and don’t flex when you’re climbing out the saddle, whilst the Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite clincher tyres enhance puncture resistance and grip without affecting the low rolling resistance they are renowned for.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- Ride faster with lightweight carbon wheels
- Direct mount brakes for increased stopping power and tyre clearance
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Elite VR-C, 31.8 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 18EMONDASL6PRO
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.