When you’re in the market for a new road bike, what do you look for? A lightweight frame? Great components? Affordability? Well, with the new Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike 2017, you get all three. A 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame isn’t just lightweight, but strong as well, whilst the full Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset provides a wide range of gears to power you up those testing climbs and down those blistering descents.
Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike 2017
Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike 2017
The Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike 2017 doesn’t just host Trek’s ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame, that’s strong, lightweight and durable, it also features a range of ride enhancing componentry that’s ready to take on any climb, descent or road that may be in your path.
The Emonda full carbon fork adds to the ALR 6’s lightweight nature, but also increases its rigidity, too. Sprinting out the saddle or spinning up testing climbs are made much easier because of this, and no power is lost due to its strength and durability.
The main upgrade from the Emonda ALR 4 and 5 is the Shimano Ultegra groupset. With a wide range of gearing and ample levels of stopping power, the Ultegra groupset enhances confidence on every surface. Braking in wet conditions is enhanced, whilst gear changes remain quick and flawless through every weather change, too.
Finished with Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c tyres, Trek have been able to improve grip without costing the rider any rolling resistance and efficiency on the road. The rims combine with this high-performance tyre to create a solid base for power transfer, whilst the ability to go tubeless allows the rider to run even lower pressures which enhances grip and puncture resistance.
- Best Affordable Bike of 2016 by Bicycling Magazine
- The 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame is ultra lightweight
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
Upgrades from Trek Emonda ALR 5:
- Full Shimano Ultegra groupset, instead of Shimano 105
- Bontrager Race Tubeless Ready Wheelset that’s lightweight, durable and strong
- Bontrager carbon seatpost offers greater comfort and power transfer efficiency
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, DuoTrap S compatible, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5
- FORK: Trek Émonda carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- FRONT WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17EMONDAALR6
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Emonda ALR 6 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.