Trek’s IsoSpeed technology will revolutionise the way you ride, giving a more comfortable, stable and enjoyable bike to ride, without affecting power transfer or efficiency. The Trek Domane SLR 8 Road Bike 2017 features Trek’s 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame which is incredibly lightweight, strong and agile enough to increase your speed when climbing and powering along the flats. Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 has been incorporated to offer fast, reliable shifting - meaning no matter where you’re riding, this bike is ready for the journey.
Trek Domane SLR 8 Road Bike 2017
Trek Domane SLR 8 Road Bike 2017
Everything about the Trek Domane SLR 8 Road Bike 2017 has been addressed to improve both your enjoyment and performance on the bike. IsoSpeed technology, a lightweight frame, a durable fork and cutting edge components are all added to inspire confidence, whatever the terrain.
600 Series OCLV Carbon is used in the frame and takes charge of the ultra low weight the Domane is known for. This carbon layup stays stiff throughout every aspect of your ride, from sprinting out the saddle to taking on testing climbs, making it as versatile as it is high-performing.
The IsoSpeed technology is evident within the rear end, fork and handlebars of the Domane SLR 8, and as soon as you plant yourself on the saddle, you’ll feel the difference. The rear IsoSpeed decoupler separates the seatmast from the frame, allowing the seatmast to move independently from the rest of the bike, absorbing all the bumps and vibrations the road has to offer.
The rear decoupler is also completely adjustable depending on personal preference and/or what type of ride you’re on. Simply unscrew the lower bottle cage bolt, which determines the compliance of IsoSpeed, and slide the rear of the seatmast up or down. Less compliance is perfect for short, high-intensity efforts in the saddle on smooth roads, whilst more compliance is aimed towards longer rides, such as gran fondo events and long days in the saddle.
Used in the fork and handlebar, IsoSpeed technology is slightly different from that found on the frame. Instead of an IsoSpeed decoupler, the fork and handlebar have increased vertical compliance to take the brunt of whatever surface you’re riding on. There’s a reason the Trek-Segafredo team use the Domane on the cobbles.
Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed groupset takes charge of gear changes with its split second, precise shifting and reliable construction. A top line mechanical system, Dura-Ace 9100 is pro peloton tested. Internal cabling routing protects the cabling, so the components and cable life are extended drastically.
Bontrager Paradigm Elite Tubeless Ready wheels and Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite 700x28c clincher tyres come together to form a race winning pairing, ideal for laying down the power. The Tubeless Ready wheels allow you to run lower pressures without the chance of puncturing, which also increases grip. Performance driven, the tyres are also low weight and offer high traction.
- The front and adjustable rear IsoSpeed decoupler provide the ultimate compliance to conquer the roughest roads
- The ultra lightweight 600 OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, for longer
- Additional tyre clearance provides versatility to go on even the roughest of roads
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2, BB90, Flat Mount disc brakes, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane Full Carbon Disc, E2, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-25, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-25, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Elite Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Elite Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, clincher, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, clincher, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Elite, Ti rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17DOMANESLR8
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Domane SLR 8 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.