No matter what the weather, get out and get cycling with the Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike 2017. Featuring a Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset and Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, you can climb and descend as confidently as ever, no matter what the weather conditions. With a frame constructed from 600 Series OCLV Carbon, the bike has an incredibly overall low weight, allowing you to spin up climbs as easily as you power down them.
Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike 2017
Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike 2017
The Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike 2017 offers a new next level in comfort and performance from Trek. Featuring Trek’s innovative IsoSpeed technology that increases compliance without affecting the bikes efficiency, the bike is irresistibly lightweight and strong - perfect for everything from sportives to tackling to cobbles of the Paris-Roubaix.
600 Series OCLV Carbon is used in the frame and ensures the bike is ultra low weight. This carbon layup stays stiff through every aspect of your ride, from sprinting out the saddle to taking on testing climbs, making it as versatile as it is high-performing.
The IsoSpeed technology offered from Trek is evident within the rear end, fork and handlebars of the Domane SLR 6, and as soon as you plant yourself on the saddle, you’ll feel the difference. The rear IsoSpeed decoupler separates the seatmast from the frame, allowing the seatmast to move independently from the rest of the bike, absorbing all the bumps and vibrations the road has to offer.
The rear decoupler is also completely adjustable depending on personal preference and/or what type of ride you’re on. Simply unscrew the lower bottle cage bolt, which determines the compliance of IsoSpeed, and slide the rear of the seatmast up or down. Less compliance is perfect for short, high-intensity efforts in the saddle on smooth roads, whilst more compliance is aimed towards longer rides, such as Gran Fondo’s and long days in the saddle.
Used in the fork and handlebar, IsoSpeed is a little different, though. Instead of an IsoSpeed decoupler, the fork and handlebar have increased vertical compliance to take the brunt of whatever surface you’re riding on. There’s a reason the Trek-Segafredo team use the Domane on the cobbles.
A Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset has been used to enhance shifting speed and performance, keeping everything reliable and precise. Easily maintainable, too, the Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset’s mechanical nature makes it perfect for finding a riding style to suit you.
Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence inspiring braking in every weather condition, meaning you can head out into the downpour and descend as fast as you do in the dry. Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite tyres add to this confidence, providing ample levels of grip in a variety of conditions. Ready to go tubeless, the Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready Disc wheelset is the perfect pairing with these tyres.
- The front and adjustable rear IsoSpeed decoupler provide the ultimate compliance to conquer the roughest roads
- The ultra lightweight 600 OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, for longer
- Additional tyre clearance provides versatility to go on or off the road
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2, BB90, Flat Mount disc brakes, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane Full Carbon Disc, E2, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc Flat Mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc Flat Mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydraulic, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydraulic, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, clincher, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, clincher, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Elite, Ti rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17DOMANESLR6DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Domane SLR 6 Disc Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.