The Trek Domane SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2017 offers the ultimate combination of low weight, comfort and performance with a 500 Series OCLV carbon frameset and Trek's IsoSpeed decoupler. Shimano Ultegra 11-speed gearing and Vision Metron 40 LTD wheels keep you rolling fast over any gradient.
Trek Domane SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2017
Trek Domane SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2017
It is very rare that you come across a bike that can boast comfort, performance and lightness but that is exactly what the Trek Domane SL 6 Pro Road Bike 2017 offers. Constructed from 500 Series OCLV carbon, this bike's frameset offers stiffness and comfort thanks to Trek's endurance geometry. Maximising control, handling and responsiveness; this frameset ticks all the boxes.
Alongside Trek's endurance geometry sits the IsoSpeed decoupler technology. Located where the seat tube meets the top tube, the IsoSpeed decoupler increases vertical compliance without compromising pedalling efficiency. What does this actually mean out on the road? Well, it translates to a whole lot more comfort with subtle movements, vibrations and strains being accounted for and absorbed so you can ride harder for longer.
Frameset performance is one thing but you need top-level componentry to make the most of your ride. Fortunately, Trek has not cut any corners, utilising Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra gearing system to ensure smooth and crisp shifting. The combination of a compact chainset and an 11-32 cassette on the back ensures you have a wide enough range of gears to power up the most pugnacious climbs.
Vision Metron 40 Limited Edition Wheels further add to this bike's superb specification with a versatile 40mm rim depth that is ideal for fast sprints and gruelling climbs. The rims' uni-directional carbon finish keeps the weight down while still providing optimal stiffness and rolling speed while the bladed aero spokes cut through the air and reduce both the wheels' and the bike's drag.
Bontrager's Speed Stop direct mount brakes form a perfect partnership with these wheels to provide you with reassuring stopping power in both the wet and the dry.
- The smooth advantage
- Front and rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- The 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger for longer
- Additional tyre clearance for on- and off-road versatility
- Weight: 7.88kg (56cm)
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front and Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-32
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Metron 40 LTD
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Metron 40 LTD
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead clincher, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead clincher, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17DOMANESL6PRO
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.