The Trek Domane S 5 Disc Road Bike 2017 incorporates the high-performance efficiency of a lightweight, strong and stiff carbon frame and fork, alongside the dependable, powerful braking of Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc brakes that inspire confidence in the wet and dry. Shimano RS505, 11-speed commands the flawless shifting, whilst Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c tyres offer unparalleled grip and puncture resistance.
Trek Domane S 5 Disc Road Bike 2017
Trek Domane S 5 Disc Road Bike 2017
Step up from standard calliper brakes into the world of disc brakes and what do you get? A whole host of performance enhancing features, including safety with dependable braking in wet weather conditions, that’s designed to push your efficiency and enjoyment on the bike to levels you never thought possible. Much the same as the Trek Domane S 5 Road Bike, the disc brake version comes in a sleek, black finish.
Trek also incorporated their incredibly lightweight and stiff carbon into their 400 Series OCLV Carbon frame, giving a more efficient ride whilst remaining strong to stay highly-durable. Using their IsoSpeed technology, Trek have also been able to improve the comfort of the frame, allowing it to adjust to the vibrations and bumps of the road, without reducing any efficiency or power transfer. The Domane specific carbon disc fork with a 12mm thru-axle furthers the comfort by absorbing road vibrations and eliminating numbness in both your hands and wrists.
Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RS505 shifters offer another level of stopping power that you crave in the wet, and with the dependability of disc brakes, you’re sure to find yourself descending with more confidence than ever before.
A wide range of gearing is required on testing, steep climbs, and that’s exactly what the Shimano RS505, 11-speed offers. Durable, flawless gear shifting alongside easy maintenance for any roadside inconveniences.
Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c tyres aren't just fast rolling, but they push the grip on offer, allowing you to take corners at faster speeds and enhancing your overall confidence whilst out on the road.
400 Series OCLV Carbon frame with IsoSpeed technology to offer an efficient, lightweight ride that remains smooth on a variety of road surfaces
Domane carbon disc fork reduces road vibration but stays stiff, for a more comfortable ride
Shimano RS505, 11-speed drivetrain remains strong, stiff and incredibly reliable through every eventuality
Shimano RS785 hydraulic discs inspire confidence in the wet for a more enjoyable ride
Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite 700x25c tyres enhance grip and puncture resistance
Bontrager Affinity Comp saddle and carbon seatpost combine to offer a sublime rear end that keeps you planted
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 400 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, disc balanced post mount, Power Transfer Construction, 142x12 Closed Convert dropout, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap compatible
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon disc, E2 tapered steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc, post mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc, post mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-32, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 5800, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: Not included
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing Center Lock hubs; 15mm alloy axle front, 142x12 rear, Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc rims
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing Center Lock hubs; 15mm alloy axle front, 142x12 rear, Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17DOMANES5DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.