The Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2017 boasts comfort, value and performance with the added bonus of the confidence-inspiring stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. Trek's IsoSpeed decoupler improves comfort over longer rides while the Shimano Tiagra 10-seed gearing provides a wide enough range to power up steep hills.
Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2017
Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2017
The Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2017 offers blistering speed, incredible race comfort and stability, and fantastic value. Trek's 200 Series Alpha Aluminium provides the frame's construction material, with sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and a low weight. This frame is coupled with the Domane Carbon fork for strength, durability and comfort.
At the core of the Domane ALR's frameset's comfort is the IsoSpeed decoupler. The decoupler is designed to allow the seat tube to rotate independently from the top tube, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of the nearest competitor without compromising pedalling efficiency. The result is a more comfortable ride, especially over rougher road surfaces.
Trek have also paid particular attention to the finishing kit with a selection of superb kit that allows the Domane ALR 4 to punch above its price tag. Gearing is provided by Shimano's 10-speed Tiagra system. The compact crankset and 11-32 cassette provide you with a wide range of gears that are more than capable of powering over the toughest terrain.
Braking power is provided by Shimano's RS405 hydraulic system. This premier braking system provides modulated power in both the wet and the dry. Grip is provided in the form of Bontrager's R1 Hard-Case 700x32c tyres. The wider 32mm profile of these tyres not only give you more traction but it also helps to smooth out rougher road surfaces.
- The smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminium frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Exceptionally stable geometry and flawless gear shifting
- Weight: 10.66kg (56cm)
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, hidden mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, E2 tapered steerer, hidden mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race, VR-C, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc, Flat Mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc, Flat Mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS405 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed, 11-32
- CHAIN: Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm alloy axle front hub; Bontrager alloy Center Lock
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, Bontrager alloy Center Lock, 142x12 rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17DOMANEALR4DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Domane ALR 4 Disc Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.