It’s nearly impossible to find a bike that can do everything, but the Trek CrossRip 3 105 Disc Road Bike 2017 takes strides to make this possible. A lightweight, 200 Series Alpha Aluminium frame is stiff enough to take on testing terrain, a carbon fork reduces vibrations, Shimano 105 gearing ensures you can take on gradient endowed climbs and Shimano RS785 hydraulic brakes provides powerful, precise braking in a range of conditions.
Trek CrossRip 3 105 Disc Road Bike 2017
Trek CrossRip 3 105 Disc Road Bike 2017
Is there a bike that can do everything from the weekday commutes, dipping in and out of traffic, to the weekend adventure, exploring paths that seem less travelled? Well, the Trek CrossRip 3 105 Disc Road Bike 2017 has been designed to do just that with an incredibly strong and stiff 200 Series Alpha Aluminium frame, carbon all-road disc front fork and a quick-shifting, reliable Shimano 105 groupset.
Precision braking is achieved with powerful Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc brakes, enabling the same level of stopping power in both wet and dry conditions - ideal for when you head off road to gravel paths and through puddles in the city. 700 x 32c Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate tyres adds to this control, providing you with enough puncture protection and grip to see you through harsher conditions without slowing you down too much on smoother roads.
Shimano 105 gearing gives a wide range of choice for tackling tough climbs and speeding down rewarding descents but also stays reliable in the wet weather. A blend of Bontrager components litters the CrossRip 3 105 Disc, allowing you to ride peacefully in the knowledge that every single part has been specifically designed for the bike you’re riding.
- Whether you're riding to the office on a paved trail or finding freedom on a gravel road, CrossRip is the faster way to fun
- Whatever you need to get done, CrossRip can do it. Cruise through traffic with heads-up agility, or stretch out for a head-down sprint. This bike will let you do it all
- Whether you're riding to the office on a paved trail or finding freedom on a gravel road, Crossrip is the faster way to fun
- CrossRip's lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame delivers a responsive, nimble, fast, and flat-out fun ride
- Reliable and highly-capable Shimano 105 drivetrain allows you to take on testing climbs and speed down rewarding descents
- FRAME: 200 Series Alpha Aluminium w/rack and mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, inboard disc brake mounts
- FORK: Carbon all-road disc, alloy steerer, lowrider mounts
- BRAKESET: Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- HEADSET: VP Slimstak, sealed semi-cartridge bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano RS685, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CRANK: Shimano 105 50/34 Compact Crankset
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed cartridge
- PEDALS: Alloy track-style
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy Center Lock disc hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy Center Lock disc hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Paradigm 1
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: CROSSRIP-3-105-DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.