Whether you’re tackling the early morning commute or heading out into the hills, the Trek CrossRip 2 Disc Adventure Road Bike 2017 provides all the necessary components and materials to push your riding to the next level. A 200 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with rack and mudguard mounts stays stiff, strong and lightweight, whilst the Shimano Tiagra groupset offers a wide range of gearing to get up those testing climbs.
Trek CrossRip 2 Disc Adventure Road Bike 2017
Trek CrossRip 2 Disc Adventure Road Bike 2017
The Trek CrossRip 2 Disc Adventure Road Bike 2017 was created to be the most versatile bike on the market, taking on everything from the office commute to the gravel roads of the countryside on the weekend. Constructed from Trek’s revered 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, the CrossRip is durable, lightweight and stays strong no matter what terrain you’re riding.
The frame hosts a variety of features to push your ride enjoyment and performance to the next level, such as internal cable routing, which enhances the durability and longevity of your components, and rack and mudguard mounts which provide enough strength to carry everything you could want on your next adventure.
The carbon all-road disc fork is ideal for soaking up road chatter and vibrations, making for a more comfortable ride. Due to its carbon construction, the fork is lightweight and offers a great range of vertical compliance too, making for a more efficient ride.
The Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset is ideal for everything from spinning up testing climbs to attacking the flats, and because Tiagra is renowned for its reliability, you’ll be confident throughout every stage of your ride. TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes offer great levels of stopping power, making for confidence inspired descents and high-speed cornering.
Bontrager’s Race Lite IsoZone handlebar is part of the trickle down technology from Trek’s higher-end road bikes. As part of the IsoSpeed package, the IsoZone handlebar increases comfort, reduces fatigue and enhances control by displacing road vibration, without altering the profile of the handlebar. As part of the handlebar design, Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks and maximum user friendliness.
Finishing off the CrossRip 2, Trek has included their tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres to increase puncture protection, without skipping out on the fast-rolling performance you yearn for. The Bontrager TLR Road wheels are fully integrated to allow for easy tubeless conversion, allowing you to run lower tyre pressures without flatting. This offers the rider greater grip, comfort and traction on every terrain.
- Drop bars + rack and mudguard mounts = serious versatility
- All-new CrossRip geometry
- Disc brakes give you all-weather stopping power
- Any surface, any weather, any ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 200 Series Alpha Aluminum w/rack & fender mounts, internal cable routing, inboard disc brake mounts
- FORK: Trek Carbon all-road disc, alloy steerer, lowrider mounts
- HEADSET: VP Slimstak, sealed semi-cartridge bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr mount compatible
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP HY/RD cable/hydro disc
- REAR BRAKE: TRP HY/RD cable/hydro disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 11-34, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing front hub; Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing front hub; Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Evoke 1
- SEATPOST: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17CROSSRIP2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.