Cyclocross is all about grit and determination, and there are few bikes more plucky than the Trek Crockett 7 Cyclocross Bike 2017. With a hardy and light 200 Series aluminium frame with a IsoSpeed carbon fork and SRAM's One-by Force drivetrain, this bike is more than capable of tackling any cyclocross course.
Trek Crockett 7 Cyclocross Bike 2017
Trek Crockett 7 Cyclocross Bike 2017
Don't get bogged down, get fast with the Trek Crockett 7 Cyclocross Bike 2017. A great entry level option for those looking to get into the wild and exciting world of cyclocross; this frame is made from Trek's high-performance 200 Alpha Aluminium and is formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Combining with this frame is the IsoSpeed Cross carbon fork. A generous ride-tuned sweep has been coupled with a shape increase for a smoother ride and the unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase for greater balance.
Designed and honed with the help of Trek's sponsored professional riders, their CX Race geometry helps to maintain comfort, balance and compliance over tough terrain while also allowing you to transfer your power through the pedals.
Providing this power is the SRAM CX1 one-by drivetrain. The 11-speed setup is combined with a single 40-tooth crank that ensures you can power up the short and sharp hills of a tough course.
Braking is covered with the TRP RevoX Alloy rim brakes. These provide strong and graduated stopping power that works though the muddiest and wettest of conditions.
A good cyclocross bike would be nothing without the grip of a good set of tyres and this is exactly what the Bontrager CX3 Team Issue tyres offer. At 32 millimetres wide, these tyres have been strategically designed to offer optimised grip while also shredding loose mud and dirt to maintain traction.
Upgrades from the Crockett 5 Disc:
- Lightweight cantilever brakes
- SRAM Force CX1 drivetrain
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- Lightweight cantilever brakes give you race-worthy stopping power
- Fast, smooth, stable and feathery for the run-ups
- CX-specific IsoSpeed fork for more comfort, total control
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon, E2 carbon steerer
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearings, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, w/Blendr computer & light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race, VR-C, 31.8mm
- TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP RevoX Alloy
- REAR BRAKE: TRP RevoX Alloy
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force CX1 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1130
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force CX1, 40T
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, aramid bead, 120tpi, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, aramid bead, 120tpi, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Paradigm R, hollow chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 16CROCKETT7
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return your order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact, undamaged and tags attached. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Trek Crockett 7 Cyclocross Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.