Whether you’re looking for a sturdy, dependable commuter, a race-ready cyclocross bike or something inbetween, the Trek Crockett 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018 has been proven to dominate the CX world championship, and thanks to a wide range of capable componentry, will see you riding faster than ever before.
Trek Crockett 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
Trek Crockett 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
As the entry level Crockett in Trek’s range, you’d expect the Trek Crockett 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018 to be full of components designed to just about do the job, but thanks to Trek’s trickle down technology and ongoing relationship with the top suppliers, this bike is packed with reliable, high-performance components that’ll keep you powering around the cyclocross course faster than you ever thought possible.
The Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frameset remains incredibly comfortable over rougher surfaces, whilst a 12mm thru-axle provides supreme handling and rigidity when you’re ramping up the watts through the home straight. Racing over the weekend and commuting on the Monday, whatever the weather, calls for durability unparalleled to any other bike, and with the use of internal cable routing, you can be sure of your components being in tip-top conditions.
The Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon fork soaks up any inconsistencies and stops your hands going numb when soaking up the course, whilst a Bontrager finishing kit works alongside the TEKTRO Spyre mechanical disc brakes to offer supremely reliable and predictable stopping power through every condition imaginable.
The SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed rear derailleur is a welcomed addition to such a dependable frame, offering a wide range of gearing to get you up the steepest of climbs. Backed by the Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc wheelset with Bontrager CX3 Team Issue clincher tyres, and you’ll be riding with greater reliability and confidence in your componentry for seasons to come.
- Low weight, high-strength Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame is responsive and supremely durable for the ultimate in on the course performance
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross fork absorbs impacts, whilst TEKTRO Spyre Flat Mount mechanical disc brakes provide predictable braking in a wide range of conditions
- SRAM Rival 1, 40T crankset and an 11-speed rear derailleur provides a wide range of gearing to spin up climbs and hammer along the flats
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, Flat Mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12 mm thru-axle, Control Freak, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: TEKTRO Spyre Flat Mount mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: TEKTRO Spyre Flat Mount mechanical disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Rival, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1130
- CRANKSET: SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c, clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- WEIGHT: 8.44kg
PRODUCT REF: 18CROCKETT5DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.