Take your performance on the cyclocross course to the next level with the Trek Boone Race Shop Limited Cyclocross Bike 2017 - inspired by the legend himself, Sven Nys. Comprising of an incredibly stiff and lightweight 600 Series OCLV carbon fibre frame and laced with ride enhancing components from Shimano Ultegra gearing to Bontrager Paradigm Elite wheels, this bike is ready for anything you can throw at it.
Trek Boone Race Shop Limited Cyclocross Bike 2017
Trek Boone Race Shop Limited Cyclocross Bike 2017
Inspired by the legend of cyclocross, Sven Nys, the Trek Boone Race Shop Limited Cyclocross Bike 2017 is the pinnacle of Trek’s Boone range, comprising of top of the line, race-proven components and an extremely lightweight carbon frame and fork - and not to forget the cyclocross-specific geometry that sets this bike apart.
600 Series OCLV carbon is the highest carbon fibre layup that Trek create within their cyclocross range, providing all the stiffness, strength and efficiency you need to conquer the course, whilst still remaining lightweight enough to power you up the demanding climbs. The IsoSpeed decoupler enhances the Boone’s comfort over rough terrain, giving the perfect ratio of vertical compliance to stiffness so that you’re not wasting energy.
IsoSpeed has also been introduced into the Trek IsoSpeed Cross Carbon fork and Bontrager Race X Lite IsoZone handlebar. When combined, these two IsoSpeed features become an incredibly powerful force in heightening your ride comfort without affecting your on-the-bike performance.
Cantilevers have been a staple diet of all cyclocross riders for generations, and the Shimano CX70 cantilever is an example of the high-performance riders can expect when using them. With ample levels of room for mud clearance, the CX70’s are protected from ride ending mud-clogging and still provide enough braking power to attack the descents with confidence and corner hairpins at higher speeds than ever before.
Using Shimano Ultegra for the groupset, Trek has been able to provide a wide range of gearing to add to the versatility of the Trek Boone. An 11-28 cassette is ideal for battling the testing climbs on offer and because of this versatility, it is ideal for riding on road with too.
Bontrager’s Paradigm Elite wheels, accompanied by Bontrager CX3 Team Issue 700x32c tyres, work together in perfect unison, enhancing grip around slippery courses and staying strong on the dry, rough ones.
- A race-winning cyclocross superbike inspired by Sven Nys
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- The 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame is ultralight and cross tough
- IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer the roughest races
- Weight: 7.66kg (56cm)
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal control routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, IsoSpeed, 3S chain keeper
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon, carbon E2 steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Race X Lite, 31.8mm, 7-degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race X Lite IsoZone, OCLV Carbon, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano CX70 cantilever
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano CX70 cantilever
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 46/36
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Elite
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Elite
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Serano RXL, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17BOONERACESHOPLTD
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.