The Trek Boone 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017 is a pure pedigree in the world of cyclocross. Constructed with a 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame, the bike is lightweight, strong and due to the incorporation of IsoSpeed, Trek’s incredible technology that allows the seatmast to act as a free moving decoupler, the Boone 7 Disc is incredibly comfortable and efficient.
Trek Boone 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017
Trek Boone 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017
Everything from the 600 Series OCLV frame to the SRAM Force CX1 rear derailleur has been addressed to increase performance, comfort and durability with the Trek Boone 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017 - and boy, does it deliver.
Trek have incorporated their CX race geometry into the Boone 7 Disc, which delivers an optimal balance of comfort and aggression, making it ideal for attacking the steep climbs and manoeuvring through bunches of riders. The geometry is backed up by the lightweight and stiff 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with IsoSpeed technology, that offers next level compliance on rough terrain without affecting any of the power transfer.
IsoSpeed is Trek’s revolutionary decoupler design that separates the seatpost from the frame, allowing it to move independently in a lateral motion, without providing too much vertical compliance. IsoSpeed is also integrated into the Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc fork and the Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone handlebar. These two components complement each other, working in unison to absorb terrain discrepancies, giving you a more comfortable ride and reducing any pressure on your palms.
Trek have equipped the Boone 7 Disc to the brim with SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes, and SRAM Force CX1 gearing. This groupset is revered as one of the most high-performing gearing and braking systems in the cyclocross world due to its quick shifting response, durability and one-by front chainring that stops any chain slippage.
Bontrager Affinity Elite Tubeless Ready wheels and Bontrager CX3 Team Issue 700x32c tyres combine to enhance grip and traction in tricky situations, such as tight hairpin bends on sloppy mud and short, steep climbs where others choose to run. As both the wheelset and tyres are tubeless ready, you’ll be able to convert to a punctureless system as and when you feel like it, which also allows for lower pressures to be run which provides even greater grip.
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- The 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame is ultra-light and cross tough
- The IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer the roughest races
- Disc brakes and front thru axle for precision steering and stopping power
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal control routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, IsoSpeed, 3S chain keeper, disc balanced post mount, hidden mudguard mounts
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc, E2 tapered steerer, 15mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Race X Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force CX1, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force CX1
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force CX1, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force CX1, 40T
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1170
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Elite Tubeless Ready, 15mm front
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Elite Tubeless Ready, 15mm front
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Paradigm RL, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17BOONE7DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.