The Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017 somehow manages to blow previous models out of the water in terms of weight, speed and ride quality thanks to Trek's supreme 600 Series OCLV carbon, IsoSpeed decoupler and BB90. Also new are 105 eleven speed gears and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017
Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017
The Trek Boone 5 Disc CX Bike 2017 is a real cause for excitement as Trek have somehow managed to improve on last year's already incredible model. Now you are getting a lighter, faster and smoother Cross bike than ever before.
Trek have worked extensively with their professional riders, to give you a race ready machine with the CX geometry produced in Trek's supreme 600 Series OCLV carbon to match.
The carbon forks are designed to offer a large tyre clearance allowing you to ride a multitude of different tyre sizes. Also catered for are mudguards thanks to the vanishing mudguard mounts that make this a tough commuter steed or winter training bike, yet pin a number on to your jersey and it becomes a focused cyclocross racer.
All forms of riding are catered for by the Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors. Hydraulic units are at the forefront of this braking revolution sweeping the cycling industry, with unprecedented braking force and modulation.
Another exciting feature is the IsoSpeed technology that allows you to take on any terrain. To accomplish this in comfort, Trek have designed the seat tube to be able to rotate separately from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction to give you vertical compliance at twice the level of any other bike. This translates to being able to ride flat out for more time than anyone else. Comfort is further enhanced by the No-cut Ride Tuned seatmast to keep you in top form.
It is also brilliant to see that this years model has stepped up to eleven speed thanks to the superb Shimano 105 components. This is finished off with Bontrager Race components, for added comfort and a lightweight setup as well as Bontrager wheels that offer bulletproof reliability, roll incredibly well and are lightweight.
- Carbon fibre cyclocross bike
- 600-Series OCLV carbon fibre
- CX race geometry
- Adjustable, performance internal cable routing
- IsoSpeed decoupler and fork
- Rear carbon dropouts
- Ride Tuned seatmast
- Vanishing mudguard mounts
- Post mounted disc brakes
- Eleven speed groupset
- Electronic drivetrain integration
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: 600 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, Ride Tuned seatmast, disc balanced post mount, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper, hidden mudguard mounts
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc, E2
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, w/Blendr computer & light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotors
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydraulic, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano 105
- CRANKSET: FSA Energy, 46/36
- WHEELSET: Bontrager alloy CenterLock disc 15mm front hub, Bontrager alloy CenterLock disc rear hub, Bontrager Approved Tubeless Ready disc rims
- TYRES: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Paradigm R, hollow chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 16BOONE5DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.