Tacx Flux Smart Turbo Trainer T2900
The Tacx Flux Smart Turbo Trainer T2900 offers a compact and highly realistic interactive direct drive turbo trainer. With a highly responsive 7KG flywheel and electro brake technology, this trainer produces a realistic and highly customisable riding experience.
Of all turbo trainers in the Tacx range, the Flux has the heaviest actual flywheel with an effect of 22.8kg. This ultimately creates a more realistic riding experience and with the use of ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity, the trainer can communicate wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet or PC (requires Tacx Upgrade Smart dongle). This connectivity also allows the Flux to be connected to apps like the free Tacx Training app of smartphones or tablets or the Tacx Trainer software on the PC (available separately). Third-party apps like Strava, Swift and Trainer Road are also compatible.
To learn more about integrating your turbo trainer with Zwift please see our comprehensive guide.
Tacx has also integrated their cutting-edge electo brake technology into the trainer. By placing magnets and electro magnets beside a rotating aluminium disc, electromagnetic currents are created which generate an opposing magnetic field. In this way, a non-contact, maintenance-free brake is realised that is also silent. Thanks to the electro brake, a resistance can be set that you also experience on the road or in a climb.
With a realistic slope incline up to 10% and a max wattage resistance of 1500 watts (for 10 seconds), this trainer is perfect for riders who want to test themselves on the climbs or thrash out their best sprint performance.
The FLUX has a universal EDCO Multisys body that fits all Shimano and SRAM cassettes, and most Campagnolo cassettes. Whether it fits depends on the amount of cutouts inside the cassette. Campagnolo cassettes with 8 cutouts, like the 10 speed Veloce, will not fit, unfortunately. Below is a list of what fits and what doesn't fit:
- Shimano: All 9-speed, 10-speed and 11-speed models
- SRAM: All 9-speed, 10-speed and 11-speed models
- Campagnolo 9-Speed: Centaur, Ghibli (11 drivetrain)
- Campagnolo 10-Speed: Record, Record Ti, Chorus, Centaur 2009, Centaur 2011
- Campagnolo 11-Speed: Record, Record Ti, Super Record, Super Record Ti, Chorus and Athena
Tacx Flux Smart Turbo Trainer T2900 includes:
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
Please note: To connect the FLUX Smart to your Windows computer, the Upgrade Smart is required. Cassette (pictured) is available separately. It cannot be used with long cage rear derailleurs.
For any further information, please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- Software Tacx apps & Third party apps
- PC software available via upgrade (compatible with Zwift, Strava, Trainer Road, Kinomap, Bkool etc)
- Operation Automatic
- Resistance unit: Direct drive
- Realistic slope 10% (With a total weight of 75 kg)
- Descent simulation: No
- Electro brake technology dramatically reduces noise
- Max brake power (10 sec.): 1500 Watt
- Mass inertia 22,8 kg (Flywheel effect: the higher the value, the more realistic the cycling experience)
- FLUX has a universal EDCO Multisys body that fits all Shimano and SRAM cassettes, and most Campagnolo cassettes
- Connected with Bluetooth plus, FE-C and ANT+
- Compact shape and weight (22.5KG)
- Please note: It cannot be used with long cage rear derailleurs
- Includes: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
PRODUCT REF: T2900
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.