Got the itch for some serious off-road exploring? The why not give yourself a boost in power and speed with the Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Electric Mountain Bike 2017. Combining Specialized's comfortable and responsive trail geometry with a range of high-level components and a power boost of the Turbo Levo motor means this bike is ready to explore.
Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Introducing the Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Electric Mountain Bike 2017 - a bike that is sure to inject speed and most importantly, a whole lot of fun into your off-road riding. Combining the nimble and comfortable Specialized 29er women's specific Trail Geometry with fast 29er wheels, this bike is built for speed and agility and we have not even come onto the Turbo Levo motor yet.
The quite Turbo Levo motor puts out a massive 460 watts of power, helping you to conquer climbs that you would have previously thought impossible. The battery is fully integrated with the downtube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame.
Add to this Specialized's powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need on the go and you have an all-encompassing trail riding experience.
While speed is one thing, you are going to need some serious braking power to slow you down. Thankfully, Specialized have integrated Shimano Deore BL-M506 hydraulic disc brakes for strong and confidence-inspiring stopping power in wet and dry conditions.
Shimano also provide the one-by gearing in the form of their highly respected Deore groupset. This one-by 10-speed groupset provides the power and range you need to attack tough climbs while still being able to push your speed on downhill and flat trails.
- M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with Specialized's Women's Trail Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery and motor mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables.
- The RockShox Recon Silver RL fork features plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions for a stiff, responsive ride.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in nearly any condition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Women's Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing
- FORK: RockShox Recon Silver RL 29/27.5+, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, Solo Air spring, adjustable rebound and lockout, 110/120mm of travel (size specific)
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry XCT Women's, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore BL-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore BL-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40T
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1031, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy crankarms 32T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc 29, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc 29, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- PA MOTOR: Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY: Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17LEVOWMNHTLEVOWMNHT29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.