Combining durability, speed, handling and trail performance; the Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 ticks all the boxes when it comes to an off-road adventure. Specialized's Turbo Levo motor integrates with a wealth of superb components and agile 650b wheels to grant you a trail riding experience like no other.
Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Nimble handling, high speed and comfort make the Specialized Womens Turbo Levo Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 a great option for riders looking to have some serious fun on the trails. Specialized's durable M5 alloy frame feature's Specialized's Women's specific Trail geometry for lasting comfort and a low standover that makes it easy to put your foot down.
Housed inside this frame is the quiet Turbo Levo motor, which puts out a massive 460 watts of power, helping you to conquer climbs that you would have previously thought impossible. The battery is fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame.
Adding to this Specialized's powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need on the go, and you have an all-encompassing trail riding experience.
Braking is as important as speed when it comes to having fun out on the trails and the SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes do a fantastic job of inspiring confidence in both wet and dry conditions with their strong stopping power.
SRAM also provide the one-by gearing in the form of their highly respected GX groupset. This one-by 11-speed groupset provides the power and range you need to attack tough climbs while still being able to push your speed on downhill and flat trails.
- The frame was constructed from Specialized's M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized's Trail Geometry that includes all of Specialized's trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor are fully integrated into the down tube.
- The RockShox Yari RC fork takes aesthetic and performance cues from the much heralded Pike and Lyric models, offering top features like Fast Black upper tubes, Motion Control™ IS damper and the Solo AIRcc™ spring. So you get a stiff 35mm chassis and a smooth 140mm of travel.
- SRAM's Guide R brakes provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. They're based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customise the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls. And with SRAM's SwingLink technology, the cam system minimises deadband without sacrificing modulation.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Yari RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, adjustable compression and rebound, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x47.6mm
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM GX
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: SRAM PCX1, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy crankarms 32T
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
- PA MOTOR: Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY: Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17LEVOWMNFSRCOMP6FATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.