The Specialized Vita Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017 is the perfect option for riders looking for value and comfort when it comes to meeting your fitness goals. An A1 Premium Aluminium frameset combines with Shimano's 8-speed gearing and hydraulic disc brakes make this a great value option for any rider curious about getting fit on two wheels.
Specialized Vita Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Vita Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017
The Specialized Vita Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017 will help you reach your fitness goals and get around town in comfort. Highly durable, easy to maintain and speedy, this bike is perfect for anyone looking to get fit and have fun doing it.
Specialized's women's specific Fitness Geometry maintains this comfort by providing you with an upright riding position that maximises efficiency and support. Front and rear mudguard mounts mean you are ready to conquer all four seasons and the women's specific Riva Sport Plus saddle keeps you well supported.
Shimano's 8-speed drivetrain provide a wide range of gearing and the triple Stout crankset means you are ready to conquer anything from the fast and flat streets to tough gravel inclines.
Tektro's hydraulic disc brakes provide strong and confidence-inspiring braking power in both the wet and the dry and the Specialized Nimbus Reflect tyres, with their high-visibility side walls, help to enhance your visibility to other road users.
- The hard-working and sturdy A1 Premium Aluminium frame is light and durable and it also features rack and mudguard mounts features for easy portage and dry riding in wet conditions. You'll also find that it's engineered with Specialized's Women’s Fitness Geometry, meaning that you’ll go fast with maximum efficiency, but without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. After all, the more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- Precision steering and handling is delivered via a lightweight and incredibly strong A1 Premium Aluminium fork that also features rack and mudguard mounts for getting around town.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power that you can believe in, while also reducing hand fatigue while you're braking.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Women's Fitness Geometry, women's tube sets w/hourglass seatstays, integrated lower bearing, disc mount, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Cr-Mo steerer, IS disc mount, mudguard/rack mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized alloy
- STEM: Forged Alloy, 4 bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Targa Women's, lock-on, integrated bar ends
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy, 48/38/28T
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Women's Riva Sport Plus, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17VITADISCINT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.