Are you ready to defy the wind? The Specialized Venge Pro Disc ViAS Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 has been tirelessly designed within Specialized’s ‘Win Tunnel’ to enhance its aerodynamic prowess, for a more efficient ride. The FACT 11r carbon frame and fork is Specialized’s top-level carbon fibre which is incredibly rigid and lightweight, making it perfect for laying down the power over long distances. Claimed to save 116-seconds over 40km, you’ll be flying along faster than ever before.
Specialized Venge Pro Disc ViAS Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Specialized Venge Pro Disc ViAS Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
From the handlebars and stem, all the way through to the crankset - every aspect of the Specialized Venge Pro Disc ViAS Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 has been addressed to provide you with the most efficient, lightweight and aerodynamic bike that you’ll ever ride.
The Venge’s frame features a Specialized FACT 11r carbon fibre and a Rider-First Engineered™ design, which when combined, make the Venge the stiffest and most aerodynamic bike Specialized have ever made. Ever single tube has been specifically designed within each frame size to provide optimal stiffness and rigidity, meaning whether you’re riding a 49cm or a 61cm, everyone gets the same performance enhancing features.
The Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon fork also follows suit, with its Win Tunnel tested and developed construction. This blade like design within the fork offers hot-knife-through-butter-like aerodynamic capabilities, ensuring nothing is slowing you down.
Impeccable power transfer along the flat and the perfect blend of compliance for long days in the saddle is what the Specialized Venge FACT carbon seatpost brings to the table. The bike's stiff rear end enhances power transfer, whilst absorbing any road chatter and vibrations to keep you spinning harder for longer.
The incorporation of Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed is one of the reasons this entire bike is so highly renowned within the bike industry. The drivetrain provides lightning quick, smooth and precise shifting for a much more performance orientated ride, whilst at the same time increasing aerodynamic efficiency with a streamlined derailleur profile that remains hidden from the wind.
Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are also used with the Venge Pro Disc ViAS Ultegra Di2 to produce greater versatility. These disc brakes allow you to ride in all weather conditions with the same confidence as you do in the dry due to their equal performance. Following on from the frame’s enhanced aerodynamics, the brakes' fins hide the disc brake mounts from the wind for a more streamlined profile.
Roval Rapide CL 64 Disc wheels have been tirelessly tested within the Specialized ‘Win Tunnel’ to provide the Venge with a stable base to lay its power into on the road. These wheels are beautifully complemented by Specialized S-Works Turbo 700x24mm tyres to offer greater grip and traction around corners.
The 12x142mm thru-axles allows the frame to remain responsive for snappy, quick handling. This is further enhanced by the wind demolishing disc brake mounts that hide from the wind for an even faster ride.
- The Specialized Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that Specialized have ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in their Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike they’ve ever made
- Designed in Specialized’s Win Tunnel, the fork features a FACT carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter
- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 shifting offers 11-speeds of electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets, dropping chains becomes a rarity, and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the past
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: Specialized Venge ViAS aero stem
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Aerofly ViAS, 25mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic, resin pads w/fins
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Specialized Pro 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Rapide CL 64 Disc, thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Rapide CL 64 Disc, thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Pro, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17VENGEPRODISCVIASUDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.