When there’s nowhere to hide from the wind, the Specialized Venge Expert Disc ViAS Ultegra Road Bike 2017 steps into its own. Fully engineered and developed inside Specialized’s ‘Win Tunnel’ - the Venge is as fast as it can possibly be. The FACT 11r carbon frame and fork work together to keep the overall weight incredibly low, the frame impressively stiff and exceptionally fast. The Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain provides lightning quick shifting whilst the Shimano Ultegra hydraulic brakes instil confidence in a variety of weather conditions.
Specialized Venge Expert Disc ViAS Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Specialized Venge Expert Disc ViAS Ultegra Road Bike 2017
World Tour performance at a competitive price. The Specialized Venge Expert Disc ViAS Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is one of the best performing bikes Specialized have ever created, incorporating their research, development and passion to make an aerodynamic frame that doesn’t falter in any situation. The wide range of components allow for efficiency and enjoyment on unparalleled levels, whilst the responsive front end makes handling a breeze.
The Venge’s frame features a Specialized FACT 11r carbon fibre construction and a Rider-First Engineered™ design, which when combined, make the Venge the stiffest and most aerodynamic bike Specialized have ever made. Ever single tube has been specifically designed within each frame size to provide optimal stiffness and rigidity, meaning whether you’re riding a 49cm or a 61cm, everyone gets the same performance enhancing features.
The Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon fork also follows suit, with its Win Tunnel tested and developed construction. This blade like design within the fork offers hot-knife-through-butter-like aerodynamic capabilities, ensuring nothing will slow you down.
The incorporation of Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed into the Venge Expert Disc ViAS Ultegra allows for super-crisp gear shifting without any errors. Using an 11-28t cassette, the Ultegra drivetrain gives a wider gear range to help you fine-tune your riding style up the steep gradients and along the flats, all without an aerodynamic penalty to affect all the hard work Specialized have put into the frame.
Impeccable power transfer along the flat alongside an aerodynamic advantage and the perfect blend of compliance for long days in the saddle are all features Specialized's FACT carbon seatpost brings to the table. The bike's stiff rear end enhances power transfer, whilst absorbing any road chatter and vibrations to keep you spinning harder for longer.
The Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes further compliment the frame with their hidden disc brake mounts that streamline the aerodynamic profile of the bike even further. The discs change the game in terms of stopping power in a variety of weather conditions, allowing you to ride without worry in the wet and take full advantage in the dry, hitting higher speeds and maintaining them for longer.
A set of durable and sturdy DT R460 Disc Pro, thru-axle wheels beautifully connect all of these amazing features to the road, allowing you to put 100% of the power you put into the cranks straight onto the road for a much, much faster ride. These wheels stay stiff, strong and when you sprint to the line, the Venge refuses to be outdone.
- The Specialized Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that Specialized have ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in their Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike they’ve ever made
- Designed in Specialized’s Win Tunnel, the fork features a FACT carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes provide exceptional power and modulation, finally marrying the Venge's unrivaled aerodynamic design with braking that excels in any condition
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: Specialized Pro 4-bolt alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Aerofly w/out holes, 25mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic, resin pads w/fins
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Specialized Pro carbon
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R460 Disc Pro, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR WHEEL: DT R460 Disc Pro, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17VENEGEEXPERTDISCVIASULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.