When you look at terrain and think to yourself, “I could never climb that” - that’s when you need the Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017. The beautiful blend of a strong, durable frame, a RockShox Recon Silver RL fork that soaks up big impacts and a turbo-boosting and a custom LEVO battery allows you to take on trails you never thought possible.
Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
The 29er has always been known as the fastest and most-efficient mountain bike wheel size over long distances, so what happens when you strap a turbo booster to it? Well, you get the Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 - a pure electric mountain bike that has been specifically designed to enhance speed, performance and comfort over the rough stuff.
The fully-integrated battery pack joins with the downtube and doesn’t effect the handling of the bike in any way thanks to its low centre and conntection to the bottom bracket. Alongside this, the frame is lightweight and strong enough to deal with the big hits and impacts of the trail. Constructed with Specialized’s M5 Premium Aluminium and featuring their Trail HT Geometry, greater control and confidence is of the essence, allowing you to take on more technical terrain.
RockShox’s Recon Silver RL sits up front, soaking up the vibrations and impacts that would otherwise make you lose control. Thanks to its adjustable rebound and lockout, you can make precise adjustments depending on the terrain you’re riding, keeping the front end pinned to the floor for a more control-orientated ride.
With increased control comes increased speed and what better system to handle it than Shimano’s mountain bike specific Deore BL-M506 hydraulic disc brakes. These brakes with 200mm front and 180mm rear rotors modulate heat efficiently and enhance braking power through both wet and dry conditions.
Specialized have incorporated their Ground Control 29 x 2.3” and Fast Trak 29 x 2.2” tyres into the Turbo Levo Hardtail which offer predictable grip alongside a fast-rolling nature. These tyres soak up traction, ensuring rooty areas aren’t as troublesome as you once thought, whilst enhancing puncture protection for a more reliable ride.
The custom LEVO battery is what really sets this bike apart, though. This battery produces 460 watts of plush, climb conquering turbo boost that’ll push your enjoyment to new heights. When twinned with the Shimano SLX 10-speed drivetrain, this bike becomes to ideal addition to your cycling collection, allowing you to take on terrain you never thought was possible.
- The frame was constructed from Specialized’s M5 Premium Aluminium, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized’s Trail HT Geometry that includes all of their trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor are fully integrated into the down tube.
- The RockShox Recon Silver RL features up to 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions for a stiff, responsive ride.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in nearly any condition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing
- FORK: RockShox Recon Silver RL 29/27.5+, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, Solo Air spring, adjustable rebound and lockout, 110/120mm of travel (size specific)
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore BL-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore BL-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CRANKSET: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized 29, alloy disc, 23mm inner width, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized 29, alloy disc, 23mm inner width, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- PA MOTOR: Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY: Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS: Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17TURBOLEVOHT29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.