It’s not cheating, it’s just a bit more boost on the climbs. The Specialized Turbo Levo Womens HT Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017 integrates Specialized’s custom-tuned motor and battery pack to add a bit more power to your ride, whilst a RockShox Reba RC3 fork enhances on-trail comfort and control.
Specialized Turbo Levo HT Comp 6Fattie Womens Electric Mtn Bike 2017
Specialized Turbo Levo Womens HT Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
A boost of Turbo technology, alongside the nimble handling and speed that all Specialized hardtails are known for. The Specialized Turbo Levo Womens HT Comp 6Fattie Mountain BIke 2017 is ideal for anyone needing a bit more confidence when climbing on the trails or on the flats, especially with the extra 530 watts that the custom-tuned motor puts out.
The battery/motor does add a bit more weight to the bike, but it doesn’t impede your ability to hit trails harder, faster or more aggressively due to its even weight distribution within the downtube. This adds to the ease of charging or quick swapping batteries for long days in the saddle and within a fully-customisable output to conserve energy, you’ll be up climbs faster than you ever thought possible.
A 120mm RockShox Reba RC3 front fork with powerful hydraulic brakes provides plenty of ability to take on varied terrain, whilst Roval 650b rims have been incorporated to add stiffness and strength to the overall ride. These three components together make for an incredibly reliable and versatile bike.
Using Specialized 650bx3.0”6 6Fattie Purgatory tyres, you’re safe in the knowledge you have as much grip and control as physically possible, allowing for the perfect levels of contact for more flow on the trail.
- M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with Specialized's Women's Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides an ultra-low standover, nimble handling, maximum efficiency and tons of speed.
- The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced.
- Enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- A RockShox Reba RC3 fork was developed to deliver up to 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm Maxxle Lite thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy or loose terrain.
- Roval 650b rims have a 38mm internal width that's complemented by an alloy construction. Together, they provide loads of strength and durability, along with the ability to have higher tire volumes for decreased deflection, more stability, and increased traction.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory and Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction, flotation, and fun on the trail.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: M5 Premium Aluminium, Women’s Trail 6Fattie HT Geometry, forged and braced motor mount, integrated down tube battery, fully enclosed, internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 12x148mm spacing
- FORK: RockShox Reba RC3, S: 100mm travel, and M/L: 120mm, tapered alloy steerer, 15x110 Boost Maxle Lite thru-axle
- HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm, 720mm width
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry XCT Women's, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM DB5, four piston, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM DB5, dual piston, semi-organic pads, 180mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM DB5, hydraulic, reach adjust
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Custom Praxis, steel 1x10 32T ring, 104 BCD spider
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- RIMS: Roval 650b, alloy, 38mm wide, 24/28h
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB: Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry, stainless
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Women's Myth Comp, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: TranzX dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 80mm travel, M/L: 100mm travel
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
- MOTOR: Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W
- USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10 LED battery display, Mission Control iOS or Android app
- BATTERY: Custom Specialized, 460Wh, ANT+/BT module, IP 67
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING: Custom harness, w/ Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16LEVOHTCOMP6FATTIEWMS
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Turbo Levo HT Comp 6Fattie Womens Electric Mtn Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.