It’s easy to pinpoint why we love mountain biking, but it is fair to say that for some, climbs can be the part we hate. Well, with the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017, Specialized have injected a new lease of life into this discipline thanks to the custom LEVO battery that makes climbs a doddle. The lightweight frame is durable and strong, whilst a combination of high-end components allows you to take on more technical terrain and faster descents.
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
With a RockShox Yari RC at the helm soaking up all the big hits, SRAM Guide R brakes controlling the intense speed and a custom LEVO battery giving a smooth, powerful boost for climbing technical terrain, the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 has a pedigree within the world of power assisted mountain biking.
The frame is constructed with Specialized’s M5 Premium Aluminium and features their Trail Geometry for enhanced control and confidence when out exploring the trails. This construction is durable, consistent and perfect for testing yourself over a wide variety of terrain. Backed up by a RockShox Yari RC front fork that provides 140mm of plush, smooth travel, this bike means you’ll be riding in greater comfort and taking on more testing terrain in no time.
A FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock increases comfort when out riding, but also keeps the rear end pinned to the floor for greater control thanks to its rebound adjustment. Of course, when things do get a bit fast, you’ll be thankful Specialized went to the trouble of integrating SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes into the Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie.
These brakes modulate heat efficiently and inspire confidence on the descents, ensuring you get the same powerful braking at the top of your run as you do at the bottom. Specialized Purgatory 650b x 3.0” tyres command the intense grip of the Turbo Levo, allowing you to descend at higher speeds than you would on a standard 2.2” mountain bike tyre and they also allow you to flow over bigger obstacles such as rock and root gardens that would otherwise see you taking a much wider line.
SRAM’s GX 11-speed derailleur offers the wide range of gearing you need to climb when out mountain biking, and when used with the custom LEVO battery, no climb will seem unconquerable.
- The frame was constructed from Specialized’s M5 Premium Aluminium, which is equal parts strong, lightweight and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized’s Trail Geometry that includes all of their trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor are fully integrated into the down tube.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM Guide R brakes offer the most adjustability and power in their class. They feature a four-piston design, which leads to a respectable overall weight and consistent modulation.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Yari RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, adjustable compression and rebound, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x47.6mm
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CRANKSET: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY: Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER : Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS: Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17LEVOFSRCOMP6FATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.