The trail won't know what hit it with the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017. With a premium mountain bike design with 140mm of front travel and a FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock alongside full integration of Specialized's Turbo Levo technology, this bike is ready to power over the toughest terrain.
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Dominate the trail and power over terrain that you would have previously thought impossible with the Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017. Combining a race ready frameset with the Turbo Levo motor technology and SRAM's one-by drivetrain makes this a great bike for any rider who wants to take their trail riding to the next level.
The frame is constructed from Specialized premium M5 Aluminium with a slack and comfortable Trail Geometry. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Suspension is accounted for with the high-end RockShox Revelation fork and FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock, both of which offer a massive 140mm of trail-shredding travel. Grip is taken care of by the 650b 6Fattie tyres that assure traction and control over the toughest of terrain.
Specialized have tuned their Levo motor to trail use and the LED display lets you know what the battery level is. The advantage of the motor is you can power up and over climbs that you would have thought impossible before while still powering along at speed on the flat.
SRAM's NX gearing offer a large ratio, capable of powering you up and over tough climbs while still allowing you to put the power down on the flat.
- The frame was constructed from Specialized's M5 Premium Aluminium, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized's Trail Geometry that includes all of its trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor are fully integrated into the down tube.
- A RockShox Revelation RC3 fork was developed to deliver 140mm of plush, trail-taming travel while accommodating a 15x110mm Boost Maxle Lite thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- SRAM DB5 brakes feature a high-volume reservoir and a custom four-piston design in order to provide you with heaps of stopping power for hard and steep riding.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Revelation RC3 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, compression and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x47.6mm
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, custom 4-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, custom 4-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM NX
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1130, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy crank arms 32t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- PA MOTOR: Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY: Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS: Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17LEVOFSR6FATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.