When you need that extra boost on your rides, the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 is the bike for you. Constructed from strong, lightweight and durable M5 Premium Aluminium and laced with high-end componentry, not to forget a custom tuned pedal assisted motor - this bike is ready to get you to the top of the trail faster than you ever imagined.
Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
When you’re out on the trail and cursing the seemingly endless climb you’ve managed to get yourself stuck on, do you ever wonder how you could make it easier? Well, the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp 6Fattie Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 has been designed for exactly this - to make your time on the trails easier, but not affect your enjoyment or handling on the downhills.
The one thing that sets this bike apart from the rest of the electric mountain bike market is the extensive research, development, and testing that has gone into the Turbo Levo. An exclusive custom-tuned motor puts out 530 watts of smooth, quiet power to make harder gradients effortless, whilst the positioning and integration with the downtube makes it easy for quick removal and battery changes. Another way that it truly redefines this specific market is the weight distribution on the frame, and Specialized guarantee the additional battery weight doesn’t affect the control or handling of the Turbo Levo.
Because you’ll be able to get to harder reach places, you need a front fork that’ll soak up bigger impacts. The RockShox Reba RL with 100/120mm of travel (size specific) takes big hits in its stride, enhancing comfort and control by pinning the front end for a more responsive ride feel. The 15x110mm thru-axle increases rigidity, too.
SRAM’s DB5 hydraulic disc brakes command all the braking performance you need on long, sweeping trails. They also modulate heat incredibly effectively to give you the same power at the beginning of your ride as at the end.
Due to the motor that surrounds the front chainring of the Turbo Levo, Specialized had to chose a 1x drivetrain. Luckily, they didn’t just opt for any old 1x, but they chose SRAM GX 10-speed. A drivetrain worthy of the illustrious SRAM name, it provides a wide range of gearing that gives enough spin to climb technical, steep gradients and enough power to surge along the flats. It’s connected via SRAM’s GX 10-speed trigger that has been ergonomically shaped to fit to your fingers, so you’ll be riding in comfort.
Roval Traverse 650b wheels, twinned with a Specialized Purgatory and Ground Control 650b x 3.0” tyre combination are ideal for enhancing grip and puncture resistance over long rides. The wheels are strong, stiff and lightweight enough to give a stable base for testing your performance, whilst the tyres give greater grip than any standard 650b tyre thanks to their wider profile.
- The frame was constructed from Specialized’s M5 Premium Aluminium, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around their Trail HT Geometry that includes all of Specialized’s trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the downtube.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork was developed to deliver up to 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- SRAM DB5 brakes feature a high-volume reservoir and a custom four-piston design in order to provide you with heaps of stopping power for hard and steep riding.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL 29/27.5+, Fast Black uppers, Solo air, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100/120mm travel (frame size specific)
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, custom 4-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, 2-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, Type 2.1, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy crankarms
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized TranzX dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S/M: 100mm, L/XL: 120mm travel
- PA MOTOR: Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER PA INTERFACE/MOTOR: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS: Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17TURBOLEVOHTCOMPCE6FATTIEDISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.