Ride into the future on the Specialized Turbo LEVO Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017. A top-end trail bike in its own right, the addition of Specialized's Turbo technology provides up to 530 watts of additional pedal power so any hill, no matter how big or steep, can be conquered.
Specialized Turbo LEVO Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Turbo LEVO Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
When designing the Specialized Turbo LEVO Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017, Specialized started by building a trail bike with all the hallmarks that their mountain bikes are known for, while streamlining the design for full integration of their Turbo technology. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feels glued to the trail.
Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution.
This version also has a 140mm RockShox Pike RC fork, SRAM Guide RS brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features Specialized's new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this, Specialized's powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with the Trail 6Fattie Geometry to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock offers plush performance over any type of terrain, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple and responsive feel both up and down the trail. The shock also includes AUTOSAG, which makes for a simplified set up.
RockShox Pike RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
Roval Traverse 650b wheels feature an ultra-wide 38mm internal width that allows for increased tyre volume, which equates to more suppleness, traction, and fun throughout your ride.
The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the rider's needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 waterproof rating against dirt, water, and debris.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression and Open adjust, 197x47.6mm
- FORK: RockShox Pike RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: SRAM PCX1, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy crankarms, 32T ring
- FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB: Roval Traverse, DT Swiss internals, sealed cartridge bearings, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
- MOTOR: Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W
- BATTERY: Custom Levo Battery, 504Wh, 40x3.5Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth® connectivity, IP 67
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized, 42V4A, with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING: Custom harness, with Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16LEVOFSRFATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.