For the performance goalled rider, chasing time, forging onwards with the response of a near pro-grade bike, the Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Road Bike 2018 provides the latest technology to assure you of the best ride. Electronic shifting from a Di2 groupset, and a 10r FACT carbon construction, this bike is at the cusp of the pro-tour level fleet, and rides accordingly.
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Road Bike 2018
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Road Bike 2018
For the rider wanting the core benefits of a pro level frame, the Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Road Bike 2018 delivers the crucial innovations of the new Tarmac frameset in a package aimed at the dedicated, commited and talented enthusiast.
Using a Rider First Engineered geometry for a vastly improved feel and comfort on the bike, you can be assured of a high-quality riding experience, putting you at the heart of your ride. Built from a Specialized 10r FACT carbon fibre for a supreme strength to stiffness ratios, you're afforded the very highest levels of construction throughout your machine, allowing you to tackle that ramping road with the assurance that your machine won't weigh you down, or swallow your speed in its inefficiencies. Providing the direct, and rigid composition for transmitting your power, you can be sure of a faster ride.
Making use of the very latest Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8000 groupset, the rider can benefit from the high level of component design from one of the world's biggest names in cycling. Using electronic Di2 shifting, this bike assures you of direct and immediate gear changing through light action at the levers.
Using an 11-speed cassette ranging from 11-30 teeth, and using a front chainset of 52/36t, you can be sure of having all the gearing you need to get up that col in great shape. Rolling on Roval CL 50 wheels, this bike provides you with a good aerodynamic rim depth, allowing you to forge onwards on the flat.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- Roval CL 50 wheelset for supreme weight reduction
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8000 groupset
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8150 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 8000,11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works carbon fiber, alloy spider
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis 6806 bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 50, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 50, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Expert Gel, 143mm, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18TARPRO
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.