When you’re riding to win, you need a range of components to keep up with your speed. The Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap Road Bike 2017 is ready for this, with a super lightweight FACT 10r carbon frame and S-Works FACT carbon fork for an efficient ride. The SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed groupset takes shifting speeds to the next level. SRAM Force brakes also inspire confidence in the descents and perform as well in the wet weather as they do in the dry.
Specialized Tarmac Expert ETap Road Bike 2017
Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap Road Bike 2017
With a frame constructed from incredibly high-quality carbon fibre and featuring top of the line components specifically selected to increase your performance, the Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap Road Bike 2017 is ready for anything and everything you can imagine. Take on the harshest of gradients, the most technical of descents and do it all in style and speed with this bike.
The FACT 10r carbon frame incorporates Specialized’s top-end carbon production methods, alongside a Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size gets the optimal levels of stiffness and rigidity needed for a more efficient ride. No matter if you’re riding a 49cm or a 61cm, everyone will get the same performance benefits.
Specialized’s S-Works, FACT full carbon fork follows the same suit as the frame, producing exceptional stiffness and steering response without adding any weight. It’s ideal for sprinters, climbers and wind-defiers as it transfers instantaneous acceleration into lightning fast speed when out the saddle and produces beautifully snappy control when on high-speed, technical descents.
A frame and fork combination of this nature deserves a component fitting that compliments its state-of-the-art nature, so Specialized have instilled their confidence into the renowned SRAM Red eTap groupset. Shifting fast, the Red eTap drivetrain allows for lightning quick gear changes that rapidly enhance work rate by cutting down on any concentration lapses when out on the road, or mechanicals that could potentially end your ride.
With one of the most intuitive shifting systems ever created, each lever either shifts up or down, not both. The right lever shifts up and the left, down, while pressing both levers at the same time, shifts the front derailleur. This system makes accidental shifting a thing of the past. This, alongside SRAM's redesigned Ergofit levers seamlessly connect you to the bike and the ReachAdjust hoods fit any hand size or shape. Carbon ErgoBlade levers provide ergonomic and tactile shifting, so your hand doesn't slip or get caught.
SRAM Force brakes are used to command the braking prowess of the Tarmac Expert, providing new levels of confidence when taking on technical descents. The actuated brake calipers sport a slimline design that cuts aerodynamic drag for a more efficient ride, too.
Finished with a DT R460 Pro wheelset and Specialized S-Works Turbo 700x24mm tyre combination, you’ll be able to corner at higher speeds due to the incredible levels of grip on offer. The wheels are also perfect for all-around use, staying strong when sprinting out the saddle and efficiently connecting the bike to the road for a more in-tuned ride feel.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of Specialized’s top-end carbon production methods with their Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac
- Specialized's FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed shifters glimpse into the future of shifting. They communicate wirelessly with the front and rear derailleurs for a ground-breaking level of performance, while offering new, intuitive shift capabilities
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, OSBB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM S952, Yaw BB30
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R460 Pro
- REAR WHEEL: DT R460 Pro
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupé Expert Gel, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 17TARMACEXPERTETAP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.