Forming part of the exclusive Specialized Torch collection, this high-performance Specialized Tarmac Comp Torch Edition Road Bike 2017 is constructed with a FACT 10r carbon fibre frame, features a Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset and DT Swiss R460 wheels and Specialized components, including Turbo clincher tyres make this a reliable and responsive bike.
Specialized Tarmac Comp Torch Edition Road Bike 2017
Specialized Tarmac Comp Torch Edition Road Bike 2017
Available in extremely limited numbers, in-store only and to carefully selected retailers, the Specialized Torch Collection truly embodies the history of our great sport. Boasting an inspirational colour scheme; the torch collection is truly spectacular to behold.
Specialized’s FACT 10r carbon is behind the incredibly lightweight and efficiently robust frame.The American company chose this material as it offers optimum efficiency yet remains stiff throughout your ride. The Rider-First Engineered design ensures every frame size provides the same responsiveness and descending prowess you’d expect from a Tarmac, whilst still giving enough compliance to allow for day-long slogs in the saddle.
Carrying on the carbon fibre theme, the Specialized S-Works FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction delivers an impressive level of stiffness and steering response, giving the perfect feedback for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
Specialized have incorporated a Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed crankset to add to this bike's versatility. Using 52/36T chainrings leaves you with all the gears you need to spin up the hills when it starts to get steep, whilst the stiff and durable setup deliver a precise level of efficient power transfer on the flat.
DT Swiss R460 clincher wheels have been used to inspire confidence in the corners, with their quick-releases ensuring you can easily swap-in and out wheels when racing.
Finished with a Specialized Comp carbon seatpost and a Specialized Toupe Comp Gel saddle, these two components complement each other, offering a perfect ratio of ride compliance and stiffness.
Designed to perform on any road, from gruelling climbs over mountain passes to leg busting sprints in the final few hundred metres, the Tarmac Comp Torch is ready for all your two-wheeled adventures.
Please note: This colourway does not react to the heat and change colour.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of Specialized's top-end carbon production methods with their Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The difference being, in comparison to our highest carbon offering, are some added grams—a small price to pay at this value
- S-Works FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 shifting provides 11 speeds of crisp, precise, and reliable shifting that's right on par in the performance department with its Dura-Ace cousin, only with a few added grams to the recipe
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, threaded BB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- STEM: Specialized 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop Comp, 6061 double-butted alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm reach, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Compact
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, QR
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, clincher, BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, clincher, BlackBelt protection
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupé Comp Gel, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17TARMACCOMPTORCH
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.