High quality componentry and trickle down technology - the Specialized Tarmac Comp Disc Road Bike 2018 delivers a lot for surprisingly little. With a hydraulic disc brake set up giving you the stopping force you want when descending and a full FACT 10r carbon fibre construction supplying a stiff and lightweight feel on your ride, you can hit the road with confidence in your capability.
Specialized Tarmac Comp Disc Road Bike 2018
Specialized Tarmac Comp Disc Road Bike 2018
Future proofing without frivolousness, the Specialized Tarmac Comp Disc Road Bike 2018 delivers a great all-round riding experience whilst borrowing from Specialized's headline bikes. A Rider-First Engineered geometry sitting you in a better than ever position on the bike to provide you with comfort and optimal pedalling power, you can be sure to ride with renewed vigour.
At its core, Specialized's FACT 10r carbon fibre holds the bike in one cohesive construction, delivering a low net weight for the rider looking to be competitive on the climbs, whilst strong tube shaping provides the rigid basis for powerful performances as you ride at full tilt to the line. A tapered front fork gives you a better feel at the front end of your machine, so you'll be able to better pick your line through tight complex decents, and benefit from a better feeling of control and mastery over your machine.
Equipped with a full Shimano R8000 groupset, this bike offers up 11-speeds across an 11-28 tooth cassette, and using a 52/36 compact chainset, gives you the wide-ranging gearing you need to cover those long days on the flat as well as those punchy climbs. Using the RS785 hydraulic disc brake setup to provide you with a strong stopping force and modulated braking power, you can shave off as much or as little speed as you want when ploughing into the descent, giving you greater overall confidence when heading downhill.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame
- Internal cable routing
- Tapered fork for improved front-end stiffness
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, threaded BB, full internal cable routing,
- internally integrated seat clamp, 135mm rear spacing, post disc mount
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS785, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS785, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc 8020, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano Ultegra
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, 700 x 24mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, 700 x 24mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Comp Gel, 143mm, hollow Cr-Mo
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18TARCMPDISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.