The Specialized Stumpjumper has been the figurehead of Specialized’s rich mountain bike history for decades, but now, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016 has taken the reigns. A full FACT 9m carbon chassis, FOX 34 front fork and FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock make this a pedigree on the trail conquering circuit.
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016
Specialized have been at the forefront of all things innovation within the cycling industry for the past decade, with their old slogan of ‘Innovative or Die’ being a true testimony to the great research and development that the company instil in all of their products. With this, the Stumpjumper has been their figurehead in mountain biking, winning countless podiums across the world and being a staple diet to mountain bikers at one stage of their cycling career.
A full FACT 9m carbon fibre trail frame is at the command of this truly incredible machine, providing you with a frame that’s not just lightweight, but nimble, strong and incredibly stiff, giving you the confidence to hit berms and huck drops with ease. A SWAT door found on the down tube allows you to fit a tube, tool and a pump with compromising the structural integrity of the frame - perfect for quick loops before or after work when carrying your rucksack is too much of a burden.
150mm of travel from FOX’s capable 34 Plus Performance Elite front fork and 135mm of travel from FOX’s FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock give mind altering, trail-conquering ability, allowing you to slay any rock garden, root festival or berm in your path, whilst Specialized Rx Trail Tune provides a super supple, responsive and efficient climbing package to ensure you get the most out of your ride.
Shimano Deore XT is in charge of the braking, not that you’ll need it due to the incredible grip the Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control 650b x 3.0 offers. SRAM X01 provides fast changing, reliable and durable gear shifting throughout every climb, descent and meander through the unknown, meaning you’re never left in the dark without a gear to attack what lay ahead.
A Command Post IRcc dropper seat post ensures you’re always in the correct position at the touch of a button, with 100mm (size: small) and 125mm (size: medium, large and X-large) of travel.
All-in-all, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016 is a pedigree of the trail, offering ample technology and time again proven geometry to ensure you’re climbing, descending and destroying the trail, no matter where it takes you.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with Specialized's FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customisable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel
- FRONT FORK: FOX 34 Plus Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
- BRAKESET: Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads
- HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
- PEDALS: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips
- FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB: Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16SJFSREXPTFATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.