Take your trail riding to the next level with the spectacular Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29 Mountain Bike 2016. A super-light and super-stiff FACT 9m carbon fibre trail chassis coupled with the adaptively supple custom FOX FLOAT rear shock and RockShox Pike RC fork ensures you will be more than ready to conquer any terrain.
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29 Mountain Bike 2016
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29 Mountain Bike 2016
Ride fast and ride hard with the new Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29 Mountain Bike 2016. The American manufacturer has revolutionised its specs and frame construction for this edition and this revitalisation has definitely paid off.
The spectacular sweep of top-end specs includes a FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis, a custom FOX FLOAT rear shock and a RockShox Pike front fork along with a smooth and reliable SRAM X1 drivetrain and Shimano XT brakes.
- Specialized FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with lightness to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with Specialized's FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customisable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
- FORK: RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle
- HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads, I-spec compatible
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads, I-spec compatible
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT, I-spec compatible
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
- PEDALS: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips
- RIMS: Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h
- FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB: Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Revolution
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16SJFSREXPCARB29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.