The Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016 is the ideal trail riding machine for any rider who craves, traction, performance and speed. Combining the new 6Fattie system with smooth SRAM GX shifting and Shimano Deore hydraulic disc braking, means this bike will redefine how you ride off road.
Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016
Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016
Featuring Specialized's new 6Fattie system, the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016 is designed for unrivalled traction and trail-shredding grip. The 6Fattie system takes a 650B system wheel and equips it with a 3.0" wide tyre. This results in unparalleled levels of control, traction and flotation; revolutionising the way you approach your trail riding.
As if this was not enough, ride quality is further enhanced by the FACT 9m carbon fibre frame and Fox front and rear suspension. With 135 millimetres of rear travel and 150 millimetres on the front, this bike is ready to soak up any rough roots or particularly rocky trails.
SRAM's GX drivetrain afford you the range of gearing to power up and over steep ascents while still being able to put down the power when you are going downhill. Braking is taken care of with Shimano's Deore system, which ensures strong and smooth stopping power that will have you attacking the trail with more confidence.
Finished in a sleek white paint job, the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016 certainly looks the part out on the trails.
FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with lightweight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
Connected with Specialized's FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for exceptional levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
Specialized Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customisable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
- FORK: FOX 34 Plus Performance, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fin
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Custom SRAM GX-1000, carbon, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24h, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 28h, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16SJFSRCMPFATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.